Michigan DMV needs an enema...

Dusty Rim /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I want to find a way to tell if this ped i want to buy is legit BEFORE i buy it...

those of you who have been following my threads the last day or so know the ped. It is listed on CL and the price is right... it has no motor...i figured i could go to the DMV and find a simple solution... was i wrong...

Well, i went to the DMV and the polite...(add sarcasam) lady told me that it was a crap shoot on my behalf. she let me know that they would sure run a check on it if i BUY it... i asked if there were a fee i could pay to have it checked before i buy and she said no... her reply was maybe you could get a nice poilce officer to run the numbers for me. ??? WTF???REALLY??? i then asked her "what if it comes back as stolen, then what ?" her reply was " i don't know".... and she included the words "i'm guessing" at the beginning of most of her "facts".... now what.. do i gamble the risk and just buy it, there has to be a better explination than this... Good Old Michigan DMV...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account