Missed connections: Any Slvrlaker's/L.A.ers wanna work on bikes together?

Christian Levi /

Hey, so this isn't really a craigslist missed connection more of a m 4 w&m casual encounter...

I'm new to the game of mopeds, and of course I catch as much sh*t on these threads as the next noob... but I just got all my parts in and I think I've got all the tools covered to install my kit, forks, wheels, etc... and am learning all about literally everything (1000 youtube tabs all open)...

I live in Silverlake, I'm in a sweet pad with a few roommates, it overlooks L.A., and has a grill. I've got the next few weeks off work to dick around with this bike and my Honda MB5... If anyone has a day off and wants to have a few brews and brats and work on their bikes, start gettin' in on this thread...

If not, I'm going to the LA river to cry under the overpasses...

Also, I don't even really know about the branches that are in my area, but hopefully one day I'll roll in a m' f'in gang!

Re: Missed connections: Any Slvrlaker's/L.A.ers wanna work on bikes together?

i learned so much about mopeds on youtube, because youtube knows mopeds and moped culture.

Christian Levi /

ergo why I'm trying to learn OFF youtube? problem?

Pablo Puchasso /

Beez Pleaz...!

Christian, you're in the right area in LA for sure. There are a ton of peds/mopedders over there... Birds, Bullies, Gaskeett's. I'm by MacArthur Park these days. If you bring your kit by (which kit did you get?), maybe I could help you prep it or something. Welcome though man.

Christian Levi /

Haha, thanks Max... Always catch so much shit on here for being a noob... as if we all decided to join moped army ONLY after we could build customs from scratch ;) I'll PM ya!

Christian Levi /

Still open to more people that are willing to host a noob. Or inviting other noobs that wanna work on stuff without being ridiculed for not fully understanding our puchs yet... we can get hammers and bang on stuff together... or be clairvoyant like the beezzz...

hey man i'm down. i love wrenchin' and drinkin'. I'm on the west side of town but i got tons of tools and puch know-how. i'm out of a job in a coupla weeks so free time is coming up.

Christian Levi /

HELL YAH man! PM'd! Like I said, I got cool roommates, a fridge full of fat steaks and beers. Sounds like my ideal... anyday... just let me know when you're free. Also, we have a kegger about once a month, that also gets you the invite and beer.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

PM me about kegger too. dont mind Mike Beez, he IS Moped culture. wait... Morrissey culture? Moper culture?

mike beez is rad. he's just jealous that i get to hang and he doesn't.

Christian Levi /

You're in man! Beez, we'll take some pictures doing shots out of chicks tiots for ya.

I feel like somebunny's gonna get bro-raped.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

dude, it's not rape if he's your bro.

You sound just like my Dad!

We have an open ride every tues at choke moped shop in Silverlkake. Feel free to drop by any time . Also pm me if you want to ride and wrench anytime man !

fat steaks? THIS DUDE IS A COP OR A FAG. jk or am i?

i cant wait to see you all a cali rally!

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

umm.. theres a Gaskette ride this weekend. bring a six pack of kegs and lets ride!

Pablo Puchasso /

Make that a 12'er

sookia sookia /

i'm more in the valley, pretty much a noob as well but have been able to figure quite a bit......down to ride and wrench pretty much whenever...u shoot start a noob gang....nvm it'll probably fall apart when our bikes break down and none of us know how to fix 'em

Christian Levi /

Dude fat steaks is the best you can get when you're referring to cat steaks... and possum steaks... BB gunnedem myself in the backyard...

Christian Levi /

Dude I wanna ride and wrench all day every day... but at the moment I got the bitch pretty well taken apart.. if anyone wants to help me any day this week and then hit up a ride... I can put most of my shit back together but waiting on my new brake cables for front and back, then I can get back on the road..

damn, wished i was closer to you guys to ride. Just got my qt up and running.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

naaah.

Christian Levi /

Just make sure you bring a gamecube and a big black boss pipe.

Christian Levi /

victor - PM where you at... lets get to it!

Christian Levi /

Anyone down to wrench tomorrow? I can't do much riding, both my brake cables broke... wooo hooo

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

you dont need brake cables to ride, just some decent shoes

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account