Post a pic of your first ped...

Interested in hearing about the first ped you ever had. You know...the old stuff, the classics.

I had a few scooters and more than a couple motorcycles, but my first moped was this blue 91 A3. Stolen from outside my apartment last year...bastards.

photo-3.JPG

Re: Post a pic of your first ped...

^ Nice bike, my first was a '78 Motobecane 50v. Very close to the one on my profile pic, this is my replacement for it, this one is a '77 though, 6v vs 12v otherwise identical. Had it in '85 me thinks? put close to 6k on that thing, only things I ever did was lube variator, replace rear tire and both brake cables, never left me or failed to start ever, stock as a rock, of course it was much closer to new back then! I was young before the internet was around, no cells etc. We were outside all the time, always rolling. Much simpler, and imho better time.

it's been done already ~and just a few too maney times for my liking !Sheesh ~!!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

.............and I still have it.

^Nice machine!

damn, do i miss my cup holder...

78 Commuter, slow but very reliable. Sold to a buddy that moved to NOLA. It got jacked with in a week.

Christian Giron /

which now looks like

sookia sookia /

just got it a few weeks ago, so far i've only put new handle bars on it, it got a new throttle hence the mismatching grips, and an intake filter....mirror, and a kit are on their way from treats!!!! the pipe is a jamar cool fuego....does anyone have any info on it...searched a bit and couldn't come up with much

(edited)

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

my free spirit, best puch imo, still have it...been on alot of adventures with that little guy

Recent picture of my old Moby

Honda PC50 4 stroke the day I brought it home. Still, got it, slow kush ride that will last forever.

IMG_2910.JPG
IMG_2909.jpg

1985 General 5-star . . . first moped and my daily rider still.

When I bought it:

Fews months old pic... lot has changed since actually (new pipe, seat re-upholstered, ditched signals)

Very cool how do you like that pipe

I bought this ped from my brother in 1992 and rode the shit out of it in highschool then parked it and forgot about it for a lot of years.

then i started messing with it and it turned into this:

I will have owned it for 20 years in september :o

Silver bullet...I will forever hate myself just a little bit for getting rid of this.

Intake manifold made by weak ends before weak ends was weak ends. lol

My Baretta 38 has changed a lot since this photo but is still my daily.

-Aron

@Rebel, where is the sidecover?!?

Michael Thomas /

Yea, I know it is a noped, this is my second, don't have pics of my first which was also an Express back when I was 14-15.

Actual MOPED was this, paid $70 for it.

Sherry McGowan /

LOL That is cool!! :D

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account