Boston area noob.

Justin Valliere /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey guys, new to the moped scene and in the Boston area.

A friend of mine who rides vintage scoots sold me a Puch Maxi on the cheap he had lying around. He told me to take it to the KHz shop in Allston; they moved last month.

I ordered a carb and air filter (moped was missing carb and ht coil] and my friend pulled off and decoked top end, changed gearbox oil.

I honestly have no experience with any of this and I really want to get this thing running so I don't have to ride my bike everywhere. Is there any garages in the Boston area that I could bring it to? I really want to be able to do some work and learn to fix my ride up.

My friend mentioned a guy Ryan who used to run a shop across from their scooter shop on Brainerd St in Allston; last he heard they moved when the shops closed down.

Thanks!

Justin

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account