Top tanking.

New project needs a new tank. Old one is rusted so bad it has holes. So I am wondering any suggestions on nice tank that would go on one of those Italian tube frames nicely. I'm looking for something a little slimmer. I really like the tanks off of the 1973 Kawasaki 100 G7T's, But those are proving harder to find than I imagined. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Top tanking.

yamaha G7S tank, pacer tank...etc

Swoopid Woody /

yamaha rd60 or yamaha g7s or yamaha rd50 or eh, general/lazer tanks are cool. pacer super sport tanks too

Swoopid Woody /

oh shit. didn't see that ^ well yeah he's right

Swoopid Woody /

yo a_ko,profile says u got one of those g7s? mind sharing a pic? thinking about taking a trip to go pick one up in a couple weeks, have had a lot of fun with my rd60 thought it wouldn't hurt to try the g7s, you dig it?

Swoopid Woody /

or honda ss50!! try n find that one

That Yamaha G7S is awsome.. Thanks guys!

is this for the c2 bike? what is so wrong with the old? if you don't.. just wondering.

Yes it is for the safari MZV. The inside is coated with rust and has rusted a hole through the tank near the seat. There is a brown sticky gunk were it leaked through on the tank and frame. Stagnant old gas I'm guessing.

I have one of the Italian Racer Tanks from '77, $60 shipped.

Swoopid Woody /

will, racer? *p*acer? i wanna see it, at remax?

Emil Kniemel /

i think im gonna try to mount this sucker:

eventually.

Swoopid Woody /

^nice

Will picture?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account