Richmond Rally Rocked, now upload your pics!

I had a lot of fun. It was great seeing everyone again. The drag races blew my dick off. Stopping all the cars and running off the ice cream truck so we could race heads up down anarrow ass street was fun as Hell. The night ride was epic, and so were the hot dogs after at the shred shed... Shaun thanks for giving me a shim for my bing. Tab thanks for housing our asses. Baltards, thanks for the kitten face tattoo. Thanks to the bitch city crew for the rad party sat night. Thanks to the Rebel Rousers for their hospitality. Great to see Angel again, and to meet my keymate Maggie! We had an awesome breakfast with James, and thanks for slitting or breakfasts so I wouldn't have to choose just one. I can't thank everyone, so suck it. Bring on the pictures and the videos. I saw go pro's... Up load them shits.

Re: Richmond Rally Rocked, now upload your pics!

Patrick Triscritti /

This rally was alot of fun. Never ran so many red lights in my life. Felt more like a funeral procession but much faster. That saturday night ride was epic and fast! Graveyard was really creepy. Thanks to Cole and everyone else for the hospitality and epicness. One of my favorite rallys so far!

Good times. I liked how the Park Ranger told us the history of Pony Pasture before "asking" us to move our peds. Especially with the police(security?) officer standing behind him. Then followed by the impromptu decision of pizza at my place.

Had an awesome time and set the bar high as my first rally. Can't wait for the rallies to come! Still can't figure out what my favorite part of it was but my memory may be a little foggy from excessive beer and exhaust intake.

Back Street Races...

Sunday Ride...

Maggie is my Key mate... We have the same key ring and the same house key!!

Lost on Sunday...

Tab stepped in shit...

4am Baltard Face Pussy Tatt...

Josh squirts Ketchup on a rando in 7Eleven...

Pizza goes fast...

Four Stroke General that I didn't hate...

For Posterity...

Shoulda came... We rock the party.

Glad this rally went so well. I have some new plans for next year already. Epic moped music while leaving the party Saturday night was my favorite part. See everyone in atl in August!

I wanna see some more drag racing! I know someone got the three deep race - general vs. pinto vs. sick nasty clean garelli

Bump for drag vids... 2 stroke vs. 4 stroke come on guyz!

That General is looking nice Ryan. Is that a Lifan... :)

it is not a lifan... lol

Two strokes kicked its ass... You know what kicked it? A really fucking clean sleeper garelli top tank... blue. Aaron you should have seen this thing. I wonder if a balls to the walls za could've taken the garelli.

Calvin Murdered all... Be ready next year... Cause we will be faster.

I just noticed, she has a Monza in her basket!!!

^ lol micro monza!

Don't worry charlie. I'll have something a little more suited for drag racing next year. Calvin, Shawn and I ripping tits on the leigh bridge Sat night was awesome! nothing like 60+ club leaving the rest of the pack behind.

Challenge accepted charlie...

Lol, I can't wait. You guys got to see stock bike Charlie, not 55mph on a 15 bing Chuck. ;)

That ice cream truck driver was a dbag. Screw that guy. I'm proud to have run him off in the interest of racin'.

The night ride that followed was just stupid, stupid fun. Richmond was a great time.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account