I'm taking my new ped to work

Now I no longer will be chained to the filthy truck stops on the weekends when I'm out on the road.

Like a few weekends ago,I was at a truck stop in D.C. and through my binoculars I could see all those historic monuments way out there and I was wishing I could go see that shit.

Now I'll be able to see all kinds of shit in this great country.

Plus it's summertime, BAZOING!!!

Re: I'm taking my new ped to work

May I say this~That's a step up from what you had at the Reno Rally !~ What happend to the Caio ?

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

Nice, dude.

Very niiice!

Awesome!

Is it locked really really well?

That's going to attract the theiving night crawlers at the truck stops/rest stops for sure.

Maybe tarp it up?

Theres some real scumbags out there on the road....

I think I've met every single one of em when on tour.

Thaaaat is fucking awesome. I'd love to be able to travel all over and cruise around whatever city I'm in for the night.

+1

smart.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I was wondering why you would be driving through my parts.

Nate did a good job. I rubbed my balls on the seat when it was at the shop. Hope you don't mind.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Where's your fork dust caps?

Yeah Harvey, Motomatic didn't have any at the time of the build and it was a kind of rush rush job so I could have the bike while I'm on my days home.

Hey Harvey, did you get my last message about the tank badges?

I do want them but you mever confirmed your PayPal so I can send the dough.

And Don, you got me mixed up with someone else. Never been to Reno rally, don't gots no caio.

And Ken..... don't think i have forgotten about you. You shall pay for your insurrection. You will live to regret the score you have chalked.

Other then that , it's great to here from you. Say hey to the L.B. from me.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Got the badges, and a set of tool box covers, haven't taken pics yet. I just got up a couple hours ago.

Better Fส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ster /

That's one of the coolest things I've seen on here in a long time. VERY nicely done.

I got the pics of the badges, no need to shoot the tool box covers, I'll take them if it has the knob still on.

Tell me a price+ shipping and give a PayPal address, then box them and ship them to me.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

D'oh, no knob.

next time your in DC message me. we will go on a ride

I don't care Harvey. I'll take it any how.

Lets go baby.

cheetah next time you come through central missouri hit me up.

sorry about that~now who is that guy who's photo I have at said Rally ? Hmmm ~guess I'm going to have to post it and let everyone see this fellow whoever he is in a cheezy vest ~!

Brandon Compton /

if you ever drive that rig through houston and have time to cruise and check out some historic stuff let me know! big texas history nerd!! love my nation of texas!!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

If you're lucky, you'll get it today/Friday. Probably Monday at the latest. Portland is Oregon's hub, and it should have been in CA airspace in under 24 hours.

Very cool!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account