any riders in bangor maine?

Im looking for people to ride with im tired of being a lone rider in bangor maine if you live in maine you probably seen me a dozen times my name is micah i survived cancer twice i got adhd ocd aspergers an a little tourettes an i stand out quite lot some ladys from turkey visisting maine took my picture today an i have been on people of walmart .com heres a photo of me

1340937538203.jpg

Re: any riders in bangor maine?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

What does the Express look like now?

The honda express aint in service right now needs brake work i picked up a honda gyro today 1986 same year i was born

2012-07-07 18.08.50.jpg

i dont know if it was you but i saw a dude when i was visiting up there around 4th o july. guy riding some blue moped maybe a free spirit, with no helmet

That's one big safety pin.

This years fourth of july i did not have a bike running i just got a gyro an it runs great an lord willing ill be riding it all winter even in blizzards back tires are law mower tires so im getting knobby ones an snow chains i like the thrill of riding in storms it dont matter if i live or die cause to die i gain heaven:)

2012-07-14 14.26.06.jpg

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

NoISy BOyS KEV /

oh my......

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account