Anyone care to recommend any mirrors ?

The stock mirror that came with the bike just had a nut at the handle bar mount and a non adjustable ball joint for the physical mirror. Needless to say any small bump on the road or good rush of wind caused the mirror to move out of place and useless to use.

So I am looking for an adjustable mirror that you can tighten the mirror position so it won't move. Prefer mirrors meant for the threaded holes in the handle bars but any other suggestions are welcomed as well.

Re: Anyone care to recommend any mirrors ?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

well i will tell you out of the twenty or so mirriors

i had the old 30's era harley under bar lasted the longest it performed so well i broke down and spent 12.oo to get new glass put in. it got trashed when my bud tim flipped it hittin a pothole wrong end over end sorta.

If they aren't too hard to find online would you mind posting a link?

Ha, I know it seems silly to ask for such a simple thing but most product descriptions/pictures for mirrors aren't detailed at all, don't want to end up with the same thing I had before.

Jason Casher /

Josh Rampulla /

http://www.bugeyes.com/

buy these or something similar and stick to your helmet, there perfect

♣Slew Foot♣ /

here it is on the old bat. notice if the bike does a lay down the bar protects the mirror.

lolipops suck, end of bar tho ubercool lookin, get broke, spyglasses and dental mirror riggs you forget places.

this style is acceptable, depedable, affordable.

DSCF0010.JPG

I'm a bugeye helmet mirror convert.

It's cool to see a non vibrating 360 degrees without even turning your head.

But you might look like a dork. I think it's worth it, cuz I was a dork alreadys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-RECTANGULAR-MIRROR-10MM-HONDA-KAWASAKI-SUZUKI-/130248190008?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5365a838

I put one of these on my Tomos, it has a nut you can tighten up at the mirror. I tapped the perch for it to go on. I like it because it doesn't move. I carried a wrench around for a little bit till I got it fine tuned and locked it down.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account