Motomatic custom peds

What do you guys think about motomatic's custom mopeds? The black rider Mainly. Are they good bikes, how fast do they go, what do they coast and are they even for sale? I didn't see a price on the web site.

Re: Motomatic custom peds

(Casserollers) Gregory B. /

BRO!

What man I don't know any thing about motomatic. I didn't know if those are just mopeds they made for people or if they sell em. I have 2 bike and I'm very happy making my own custom bike bike I'd like to know what the deal is.

Those were custom built for specific customers. Black Rider was built for Graham of the Creatures, and Gold Rider was built for Newport of the Creatures. Black rider was the fastest Sachs I have ever seen. You can see footage of it blasting in the COTL Gender Bender rally video on youtube. Both bikes had immaculate attention to detail cosmetically but of course are mopeds so had problems every now and then.

Any idea what something like that would go for. That black rider is beautiful.

I believe Graham sold the Black Rider to a guy in SF for around 3 grand. I'm not sure how much he paid for it but since he and Newport are close with Rafter and Nate I imagine it was a homey discount. I never asked em.

nate is currently working on another Yuba Bike for a customer. he takes custom orders, but it'll cost a bit and be a little while to wait, as he does all of it himself nowadays (custom bikes, pipes, intakes, spacers, metalwork, powdercoating, tuning, repair...) but totally worth it for a sexy motomatic powerhouse...all of the bikes on the site were built for specific customers.

Overpriced Parts /

Motomatic is the bomb

They are the new "American chopper" and should have a show on the telly

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account