If This Site is Only for Vintage Bikes Then...

If this site is only for vintage bikes as some have been harping then you might want to get those in power to remove the Tomos A55 performance page. Just sayin. And honestly, I don't believe that excuse.

Fine, I get that you don't like the Revival or even the Streetmate. I get it. Too much plastic etc. etc. And you may think I've made my Revival uglier as The Batmoped but the bottom line for me is- I love how it looks. It's not heavier than it was before I changed it. Sure I added the ABS tank support but that doesn't come close to the weight of the original chrome rack I removed.

But if you harpies are gonna cry VINTAGE then at least get rid of the new engine info ya? This site is for those who love vintage- fine. I love vintage too btw but craigslist down here has been void of any that I know of for a while. If I could pick up a vintage ped for fixin I think I would.

I love reading the mechanical tweak posts and such but the whiners here amaze me. Some of you are like the fucking police! You can't post that here! It's not vintage! What's with the Gestapo tactics? Seriously.

The forum kick's in when there's drama and everyone loves drama, right? And it can be funny sometimes honestly to read.

People here turned on me when I decided to try and sell my Revival for a lot-O-$ I get that too. Hell, it wasn't even my idea though I went along with it. Up until that point The Batmoped had some favorable mentions. So it's mine. I own it and may again try and sell it if I ride it less but I, love what I've done. You all know the feeling when you step back and look at your bike and go- yeah. No one's going to like everything and I didn't do what I did for anyone here. I don't regret anything.

Just wish some of you weren't to tight assed. I wouldn't expect it from people who like to tinker and ride. But the world I guess isn't like that. Some have to be right and some wrong... or, bad. I haven't scammed anyone or stole their $. I came here to learn and share. But if you are going to cry vintage get this site straightened out or let it go. Some forums make you sign a pledge before registering. Maybe you should set that up then you can all be one happy vintage family.

3 beers and counting,

Xeta

Re: If This Site is Only for Vintage Bikes Then...

If I were going to build a "Batmoped", I can't imagine a better moped to use

than a Revival.

Thanx! I couldn't be happier with it's evolution. No regrets. I'm now thinking of grinding off the crash bars and support bars so a performance exhaust would fit better... maybe :)

Recovering gas-a-holic /

OA55's are great and look awesome on a 1974 Tomos...

So then it's a half breed vintage bike :)

Who said it was only for vintage bikes?

Why are you such a tool?

I spy a dart!

This site is about motorized bicycles (mopeds) and most of the love is for the vintage and 2 stroke. A second love on this site is giving others a hard time. People either laugh and go with it or get butthurt. If you go with it, you gain liking and respect.

Revivals can be converted into Badass peds. Just gotta have some style.

Hey zeta prim why don't you go ride your $3000 lifan bike.

you take your shit too seriously dude, a lot of people wont like your moped... Fuck you and fuck them... just sayin

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Mars LOL! You of all people make me laugh. Thanx :)

God bless you Pusher Aaron.

xeta prime Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> TL;DR

jesus christ. just let it go. I guess you're trying to strike a blow for "internet freedom" or whateverthefuck, but seriously, this is getting tired. yes, the people that post here have a certain mindset. either deal with it, or don't, but just stop trying.

I really don't care what people think about my ped. What pisses me off is why anyone gets pissed off at all.

Now I'm upset Harvey. Your pictures didn't sho but please try again.

xeta prime Wrote:

> I really don't care what people think about my

> ped. What pisses me off is why anyone gets pissed

> off at all.

is this your first time on the internet?

So some can totally derail a thread but calling it out is not okay?

there is no such thing as "okay" or not. anybody is free to post whatever they want, including you. just don't get pissed off because somebody doesn't like what you're posting, especially if it goes against the prevailing vibe of the forum (and I mean that generally, not just this site in particular). it's the internet. people are gonna talk shit. I just get tired of watching people trying to defend some non-existent "rep", like they're 6th graders on a playground.

SkUG SkUGosarus /

Just for the record, vintage is anything pre 1933, what your talking about is classic...

well it is in the UK anyhoo...

If its got a motor and pedals - who gives a turnip... get on it and ride it

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

where does it say vintage bikes only? (edited)

Some people just take mopeds to seriously.Its supposed to be fun no matter what you ride.I ride a POS noped that I have less than $100 into and I ride it everyday.If you like your revival thats all that matters.

SkUG SkUGosarus /

oops sorry! forgot to add nopeds!

sometimes I think that anyone that wants to join an internet forum spend a week posting on 4chan, just to develop a thick skin.

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING BATMOPED. GROW A PAIR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I'CAN'T I HAVE A VAGINA!

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

Are you really 55 years old? Do you take medication? If not you probably should.

Are you really 37? You write like you're 16. And I really do have a vagina. (edited)

Mars™   Wrote:

> Why are you such a tool?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account