sexiest stock moby EVER!

Well I' am biased! Click my profile page to view. All credit for awesome detail job goes to the lovely and talented Shelly Bachman.

Re: sexiest stock moby EVER!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

the one time I didn't do a preview

Beautiful.

Thanks a nice looking moby! Congrats!

I want those fork boots,

nice bike!

Just keep in mind, Stephen, that when I return it to you tomorrow, it will be filled with June bugs so you'll let me keep it. .....I love this moped!

Needs legshields and matching saddlebags

the detailer is sexy, thats just another clean bike.

Good job Shelly!!

@ Aaron....Stephen has legshields, but they need painting. They're sitting here waiting in line with everything else.

@ Jon...thanks; you're sweet :-)

@ Jayson...thanks, but to me it's no big deal. I love detailing bikes. If people (namely Stephen) would wipe down and wax his moped once in awhile, it would stay clean. I think he gets it dirty just so he can see me :-)

Stephen Keller /

^Busted! ;)

Stephen Keller /

Thanks for the compliments, it was one of those rare complete finds, only minor work needed, but the real credit goes to Shelly for the removal of years of grime to reveal the beautiful paint underneath. Can't wait for the leg shields but it rocks as is. I like the baskets better as they fold, then you can ride doubles...maybe with detailer? Seems the least I could do is take her for a ride! @Shelly, I bought a can of Raid for any June bug stowaways!

I had to bring it back ;(

Stephen Keller /

June bug free! :)

Beautiful bike. I have one just like it in blue.

moby_A6.jpg

shelly is awesome and a sweetheart

she is awesome with mopeds and cooks great cookies

Stephen, did you actually check the "trunk space" for those bugs? You didn't even give me a ride :(

mmm 50v rnning through my mind

Stephen Keller /

@Shelly, jeez no I did not look in there! I will now not open that until October!

Stephen Keller /

@Chip, very nice machine!

I think I like your red one better stephen but we don't get a choice of color when we find these things. If you lived close enough I would get a pic of the 2 of them together to use for my desktop.

EXCELLENT INDEED - a very sexy Moby with the magic ShellyB touch that mere mortals only dream of... (edited)

That is a lovely ped, love the dog cage on the back is it a Hollywood thing. Can see that taking off here in the UK.

Stephen Keller /

@Chip, that would make a great pic, a friend of mine back in the day had a blue twin to my red one, it was a cool sight.

@Rebel, thank you, she is a beauty, runs well, Shelly really brought this to life with the detail work.

Stephen, you'll have to show up for a thursday ride some time so we can get a pic of our two moby's together!

IMG_20120701_094451.jpg

Stephen Keller /

^Looking sharp Nick! I' am working 7 days a week right now, but before the summer is out we will have to take that pic!

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

indeed. very sexy Stephen. If may submit my sexy mobys for review.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

(edited)

Brad, you're 50V could use a good polishing! :o)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account