Re: Not Moped Related- My Bobber Arrived!

Then I especially don't like you either SWOOP- and, I don't even know you.

I'm constantly amazed how fucked up forums can be. When I first landed here it was because I bought my first moped and it seemed like the place to learn how to maintain these machines. I quickly learned there was a bias against my Revival. Seems like most of the time I'm replying to negative crap about the stupidest things. Mars shouts out words like retarded as if we're still in highschool though I guess some here still are- if not actually emotionally.

So I made the mistake of posting this in the general forum- I've already apologized for it and I won't post unrelated bike business here again.

All I can say is best to all the nice people here and to those posting childish gifs and name calling personal insults- good luck to ya.

Xeta

wow im surprised not one saying its a shitty chinese bike

i sat on one at Buds Chrome Nuts in PSL it felt way too uncomfortable but it looked like a well made bike and thats a zongshen engine that will last forever same engine as the DB200 dual sport you cant kill

but why would you spend $3000 on it especially if youre in Florida you could of got that for half the price at USA wholesale scooters in FT Lauderdale anytime you want to buy a chinese bike or an odd vehicle check that shop out the dude is a nutcase and has a really hot wife and always buy the bike unassembled cause it will be fucked up if he puts it together

still a neat bike though

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I was going to buy the Dong Fang 250 which is a $1000 less and comes almost completely assembled but has more issues than Tha Heist but I had the financing and well, went for it. Almost bought some used Hondas too but again went with this thing :)

The seat and springs will probably be the first thing I change for a more comfy ride. It's a LIfan Engine CG series Honda clone.

Like we haven't see that before D'Ohhh! (edited)

Brandon Compton /

my buddies shop was selling one before they moved...i didn't get to ride it because i was wearing sandals but they would of let me ride it but i was like nah too risky!

Brandon Compton /

that is cleeeeaaaannnn

xeta prime Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seems

> like most of the time I'm replying to negative

> crap about the stupidest things

well, there's your problem. it's only the internet. a lot of y'all take this shit way too personally. I don't see that on any of the other forums I visit.

i dig it

There are so many bikes you could buy for three grand it's not even funny. You could easily find a CB125, an older Royal Enfield, tons of two stroke bikes, anything. But if you're just dead set on buying something new, get one of these Wolf. It's not junk, it's not a Lifan, it's basically a brand new Cb125, but 150cc. If you're buying a bike made in China or Taiwan, at least buy one that is made is by a company not renowned for making junk.

p.s. People here don't like you because you took a heavy, ugly, slow bike, and made it heavier, uglier, and slower. And they especially don't like that you had absolutely no sense of irony about it. (edited)

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

82 Express FTW.

If I found a dead or busted up Heist for cheap, I'd buy it, but like others have posted here; if I was gonna blow a 3G wad I'd get a couple other beaters or a half dozen nice peds.

Hardtails make me piss blood.

Same bike as the Kikker 5150, but with slightly better parts like thicker frame & better shocks. These are for kids and women mostly. Like the Kikker company if you can sell a bike for $1500 then you can score on the fact that more women buy new bikes than men do. Make it lightweight, low power, & cheap so they will not be scared to try it.

Isn't that cop code for a DTSO whacko?

PushE.r Campbell Wrote:

> There are so many bikes you could buy for three

> grand it's not even funny.

this, so fucking hard. for three grand, I could get a basket case CB with a busted motor & one of those 250 motors off ebay, and still have money left over. for somebody that says they like wrenching, you kinda paid the "I don't wanna get my hands dirty" price.

KIKKER 5150 HARDKNOCK Frisco Bobber

Same bike

Yeah kikker made a 250cc also

Ohh wait whats this ;

Kikker Hardknock Bobber has been DISCONTINUED in favor of the Heist Bobber 250

^Same BIKE. Kikker 250cc was $1399, tha Heist is $3000. Fuck yeah change the name and jack up the price. What a great idea.

nevermind. missed the second post. (edited)

made in china?

The Wolf looks cool and if I'd known about it I might have even gone that route.

I don't believe I made my bike heavier. The rear rack alone weighed a ton. Lost some of the front hardware etc. If anything I think it's lighter but irony? My whole life is ironic :)

I almost bought one of those kikker hardknocks a few years ago. They do look cool, but I got a good deal on a CB450 instead. I am considering a hard tail CB125 bobber build tho, love the frisco style. Custom build > Chinese kit IMO.

That being said, what's the top speed of the heist? 50 ish?

More like 60-65 with a sprocket and jet change some are 70-75 and one guy says he hits 80 for short passing burst on the highway. True? IDK.

Yeah the Kikkers had all kinds of problems and the owner is known as a scammer dirt bag. May be some law suits against him I think.

You are learning a valuable lesson. Your revival got put down on a forum where most members are into vintage style mopeds. Your motorcycle got put down on a forum where most of the members are into vintage style mopeds. Your motorcycle will get put down on forums where most of the members are into sport bikes, or harleys or british bikes, or vintage bikes. Even if you had bought a harley, you would still find plenty of people to knock it. The lesson is, what other people think about your bike isn't important. It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you enjoy it.

Thanx :) (edited)

FUCK OFFF!!!

HIS THREAD.... Stop reading if you can't control your spaz spurts

xeta prime Wrote:

> I was going to buy the Dong Fang 250 which is a

> $1000 less and comes almost completely assembled

> but has more issues than Tha Heist but I had the

> financing and well, went for it. Almost bought

> some used Hondas too but again went with this

> thing :)

> The seat and springs will probably be the first

> thing I change for a more comfy ride. It's a LIfan

> Engine CG series Honda clone.

nope its a zongshen i can tell by the shape of the crank case lifans look almost identical to an xr250 engine zongshens dont you have a zongshen

i work on chinese bikes all the time i know what im talking about

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account