Spray Truck Bed Liner

Yes, this is a plug for Duplicolor Bed Liner. Not sure if you guys are using this stuff but it's awesome! You don't have to strip the paint present (but initially I did)- only scuff it up and spray. Sticks really well to ABS plastic and metal or chromed plastic. It can be sanded down easily enough for a re-coat if mistakes are made. LOVE THIS STUFF!

Anyone using Bed Liner? I don't think I've seen a Puch painted this way but I'd bet it would be cool. Would like to see pictures if you've done so.

Best Xeta

Re: Spray Truck Bed Liner

Recovering gas-a-holic /

I would try to lighten the bike as much as possible not add 50 lbs of bed liner

Did you do the shocks as well? I've thought about it but worried it would scrape off as they moved.

Seriously it's not that heavy.

nothing finer then bed liner

it goes on thin... not much weight

I prefer Rust-Oleum bed liner. Works real nice on mags.

Yeah, I want to try rusty but it hasn't been as convenient. There's an Advanced Auto Parts a few minutes from home with only Duplicolor. Next time I'm at Walmart I'll check though. I would like to compare the two.

Sasha Alexander /

awesome. whats the heat tolerance of that stuff? wouldn't it melt off that exhaust guard?

Reminds me of this guy who plastidips whole cars:

Slightly OT but anyone plastidip mags or anything else on their moped?

Not sure about the heat factor and did wonder about it but went ahead anyways. So far about 4 rides with the guard painted and seems to be fine :0

way to ruin an expensive car

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Yeah why not.....It scraped off where it wanted to.

It would probably be a good way to cover something that was really rusty.

Electrohacker . Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> way to ruin an expensive car

plastidip comes off without ruining the paint. it actually protects the paint from chips and uv rays.

Sasha Alexander Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Slightly OT but anyone plastidip mags or anything

> else on their moped?

I plastidipped my front fender. It looks great and is holding up. I should take some pics. I looks like powdercoat but is 5 bucks. It is hard to say how long it lasts. One rock/whatever could mess up the whole job really. Oh well, it peels right off when I am bored with it.

Alonzo Branson /

Not bad at all! One could use it as preventative medicine for inside fenders and such!

cheap way to blk out a bike on the cheap so you can save up for a real paint job/powder coat

John Joedicke /

A lot of people on the Ford F150 forum do their wheels in black Plasti-dip spray

my buddy bed liner-ed a maxi. looks great. bumpy. even flatter than flat.

DAM Kevin Boyd /
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account