Re: Yea...opression suxs! this is my solution!

dan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

"i always wanted to carry paintball guns or something for the cars who screw with me...nothing to kill or hurt with. just something that makes a terrible mess...<p><br>: you guys are all right..my friends always make fun of me b/c of the moped but u know what? like Eminem says ""i just dont give a Fuck"", i get places before my freinds do.. i shell out 96 cents for the gas! i take backroads and usually they are faster! i can weave into and outta trafic! Mopeds are Truly my hero! If anyone is with me, we should ride around on mopeds and cary whiffle bats and get people(notice baseball bats will hurt while whiffle bats sting like crazy)..THE MOPED NAZI's...except we wont kill jews...!<p>"

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Yea...opression suxs! this is my solution!Topic by: nelson nelson 04/19/99 06:49PM
  Re: Yea...opression suxs! this is my solution!Re: dan dan 04/20/99 11:04AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account