Yea...opression suxs! this is my solution!

"you guys are all right..my freinds always make fun of me b/c of the moped but u know what? like Eminem says ""i just dont give a Fuck"", i get places before my freinds do.. i shell out 96 cents for the gas! i take backroads and usually they are faster! i can weave into and outta trafic! Mopeds are Truly my hero! If anyone is with me, we should ride around on mopeds and cary whiffle bats and get people(notice baseball bats will hurt while whiffle bats sting like crazy)..THE MOPED NAZI's...except we wont kill jews...!"

Re: Yea...opression suxs! this is my solution!

"i always wanted to carry paintball guns or something for the cars who screw with me...nothing to kill or hurt with. just something that makes a terrible mess...<p><br>: you guys are all right..my friends always make fun of me b/c of the moped but u know what? like Eminem says ""i just dont give a Fuck"", i get places before my freinds do.. i shell out 96 cents for the gas! i take backroads and usually they are faster! i can weave into and outta trafic! Mopeds are Truly my hero! If anyone is with me, we should ride around on mopeds and cary whiffle bats and get people(notice baseball bats will hurt while whiffle bats sting like crazy)..THE MOPED NAZI's...except we wont kill jews...!<p>"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account