I need a flashlight!

Salsa Salsa /

i am going to just the tip. i gotta bring a flash light but i don't have one.

there is not enough time to buy online so i am limited to local stores.

i want one that's sweet and bright!

i have stores in my area like target, menards, fleet farm, home depot, radio shack, etc.

i want one that uses standard batteries, ones i can buy at any store.

any ideas? yall got any flash lights you really like?

i do not want a wind up or solar one, i had a couple of them and they sucked!

Re: I need a flashlight!

get the "torch" from wickedlasers, its the brightest flashlight and you can light stuff on fire with it wickedlasers

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

you meant fleshlight?

http://www.maglite.com/Maglite_XL200_LED.asp

I got one of these at a home depot. It is crazy bright. One time I was driving down a long dark road and I switched off my car's headlights and held this light out the sunroof, it lit up the whole road way ahead of me. Takes 3AAAs.

Salsa Salsa /

Hmm. That xl200 is even indvidually serial numbered

Can't go wrong with a cheap head lamp , mine uses AAA batteries. Perfect for pitch black safety meetings.

Target looks like they have a few

Salsa Salsa /

Safety meeting all weekend. @orange Homedepot only has the xl50. . .

I hate Walmart, but this is one of the best flashlights I've ever had. Bayco, never heard of it, but it's really well made. It's got a beam style led at one end and 37 leds on the side for wide dispersal, and it's got a magnet on the back. It's the perfect moped light. If your headlight goes out, use the beam. If you drop something on the ground in the dark, use the side lights.

I hate Walmart

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

find a tactical police shop policehq

get the xl50. I think I actually have the xl100. It has a bunch of extra functions that I never really use, like morse code...

Salsa Salsa /

i am looking a this one

REI Fenix Everyday E21 Flashlight

renix

maglight

this is the break down between the Maglite xl50 and the Fenix. it cots a little more but seems like its got better power and output. . .

since these are at REI i can also pick this up and wind change my cell phone at the camp site! you can barrow it for you phone for a beer ;)

Salsa Salsa /

D .o Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> get the xl50. I think I actually have the xl100.

> It has a bunch of extra functions that I never

> really use, like morse code...

the xl looks good cause its not too big

penix fleshlight

Batteries Plus has some really cool flashlights.

I have the Maglite at work like the XL200 and it is super bright, 104 lumens. It also has a less bright output mode (which is still very bright) and a strobe function that will cause seizures

I have a fenix its badass. The one i use only takes one triple a and i have had the same battery in it for over a year. They do some kind of stepping in the brightness so you don't have to have it on full blast unless you need it.

I picked up a Coast PX45 last week from Lowes and I love it. Bit pricey at about $45, but it beats the hell out of any mini maglite.

One thing you need to think about Maize is, is this flashlight resistant to bodily fluids?

Salsa Salsa /

Harry! I can't wait to find out

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account