Stolen: Garelli ssxl in RVA

Trey Squares /

The only picture I have is my profile pic, but it's outdated. When it was stolen, the bike had a cream colored tank, black frame, mild drop bars, no lights at all, 1 inch tall chopped seat slanted down in the back wrapped in black pleather, polonium 70cc, stock header with no back half, one teal pedal and one black, different colored cables. It was stolen from the 1600 block of Lombardy Thursday night. Any leads would be great, I'll pay you in homemade beer :)

Re: Stolen: Garelli ssxl in RVA

Trey Squares /

I hear it was seen in church hill. Keep your eyes peeled homies

that sucks! ill be on the look out. thats not brandons old bike is it?

polonium!!! unless the thief wore a radiation suit they should be dead in a day or two.

"Polonium (play /pɵˈloʊniəm/ po-LOH-nee-əm) is a chemical element with the symbol Po and atomic number 84, discovered in 1898 by Marie and Pierre Curie. A rare and highly radioactive element with no stable isotopes, polonium is chemically similar to bismuth and tellurium, and it occurs in uranium ores. Applications of polonium are few, and include heaters in space probes, antistatic devices, and sources of neutrons and alpha particles. Because of its position in the periodic table, polonium is sometimes referred to as a metalloid,[1] however others note that on the basis of its properties and behavior it is "unambiguously a metal".[2]" (edited)

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

^ he is right. I wouldnt give the thief more than 18 hours unless he ingests potassium iodide

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account