STOLEN: Richmond Area

Craig Kenney /

My Yellow motobecane 40t, and my room mates honda hobit were stolen sometime this week, while i was out of town.

I live in the northside, someone broke in our garage and took these two items and nothing else.

Descriptions:

yellow motobecane 50v

no rear fender, no front fender, no tail light, hardwired, white headlight

&

dark blue honda hobit with baby blue gas tank. no front fender. 70cc kit. with an energy drink soda can for a baffle. black headlight, lime green brake cable.

any information on these two would be greatly appreciated. respond here or email, or call

crkenney7@gmail.com

thanks!

Re: STOLEN: Richmond Area

Craig Kenney /

picture

moby40t.jpg

thats a 40t

i have a feeling this will be spray-bombed black, seized, and then it'll appear at a scrap/junk/motorcycle yard. i'll look out for it though, not very many Mobys in RVA.

def a 40T

Sorry to hear this, that was a cool looking machine! Scour the neighborhood, someone knew what you had. Best wishes for their recovery!

Craig Kenney /

UPDATE: we saw two kids riding it, but they lost us. through the maze of streets. they def knew we were looking for em. cops told us they know this kid who is notorious for stealing mopeds around our area. It looked lke the same kid who had talked to us about our mopeds one night when we were working on them.

p.s.i know its a 40t. as i had mentioned earlier, then i had a brain fart, because i also own a 50v, which they didnt touch, because its in pieces.

Craig Kenney /

here is the hobbit

we saw two black kids under 18 on the hobbit

hobbit.JPG

^Nice, is that a Moby headlamp on there? Looks nice! Post reward posters? One of the little weasels that did not get a turn on your hot bikes may rat out their friends for some $.

got my eye out bro, sorry for your loss, did you get that 40t from brandon?

Craig Kenney /

nah i got it from a random guy in the east end for 75$. put alot of work into it though.

Craig Kenney /

kid got hit by a car riding the hobbit. Tommorow the police go to his house to see if mine is there. apparently the police say he is known for steling mopeds and scooters in the area.

Michael Dreamboat /

Craig Kenney Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> kid got hit by a car riding the hobbit. Tommorow

> the police go to his house to see if mine is

> there. apparently the police say he is known for

> steling mopeds and scooters in the area.

Hopefully the kid died and your hobbit survived.

Sal RVA mopeds LLC /

wow!!!! i tried to chase a kid on a stolen tt garelli earlier today in rva. blk frame, cream/tan tt, str8 pipe, phbg carb through church hill. chased em to henrico. busted bromos couldnt keep up. hope ya get ur shit back.

Sal RVA mopeds LLC /

my tomos stepthrough was jacked by a kid named delonte noah. heard he rolls around with bolt cutters doin his thang. stolen feb off hull by mayo bridge and recovered totaled 3mnths later by gilpin ct. good luck bro. ive pressed charges and havent heard shit yet. cops dnt give a fuck in there eyes "its just a moped" but to us its a lot more!!!!

Craig Kenney /

FUCK that dude.

yea cops dont give a fuck. theyre beng weird about going to the kids house and searching to see if my 40t is there. to me its reason enough to search his shit if they already found him with one of our peds.the kids gettin charged with grand larceny, breaking and entering into my garage. accident was his fault. theyre fine, but the hobbit is fucked. honestly dont think the cops would have looked at all if he didnt get in a wreck.

Craig Kenney /

my 40t has been found. and is now up for sale by me on craigslst.

Glad you got it back. why sell it? did they mess it up?

fallout Survivor /

Make some calls or visit the district attorney 's office.

The Reverend Defecator /

Take a buddy along , go to said boog's house, look for moped, take it home if it's there. I'd go with you if I were closer. What the pigs gonna do but a bunch of nothing ?? It's already stolen !!

The Reverend Defecator /

OR.... moped thief sting operation.. only we'll dispense a little Jim Crow justice when we catch the worthless critters, leave the cops to worry about human problems....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account