WHOOO HOOOOOoo!

have fun!

Re: WHOOO HOOOOOoo!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

thanks, i just did.

100 flawless miles on the vlx non-stop. i even went optional on a few stop signs that bug the shit out of me, in little side waters, that break a good run. its after 11:00PM, i would see the headlights. WTF double stacked uninsured and i am over 40. run a yellow, fly past a few OD cops running the college crowd at 35, they look at me sideways until i hit the hill and slowed. Mopeds in PA only go 25 or so they say.

right on!

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

You so silly Captain Scooter.

-Brian- The Ruffians STL /

Haha, you need to go back to work. You have way too much time on your hands. I had to drink extra beers last night since you didn't show, fuckstick and I almost died at work today.

damn fucker WATCH OUT!!

id like to fix one more thing before i get back on. the pic on facebook looked like a lavender banshee get together, hahaaaa! i got a few, come on by.

lavban_user_large.jpg

-Brian- The Ruffians STL /

Can't tonight. Gotta go out with the old lady. Gonna have a safety meeting and hit up the omnimax. Fix your shit tonight. I wanna ride 50 miles tomorrow.

right on!

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

you guys ride out this way let me know we'll go jump in the river and do a 15 mi to get westtexas shit, w/smoking

WHOOO HOOOOoooo!

i know bonedog likes him some splish splash !!

alright fuxtik,, after the gang meeting tonight, i decided that you are in. it was a 3/97% count since you went riding with them fake ass fucks on thursday. but since you have been doing double time riding like 55 miles per week and are the ridingest ever in st.l history and eclipsing the moped hall of fame for being the coolest ever,, you are now officially an I.R.E. Captain. welcome!

I'm confused . Who the the fuck is IRE Captain . I want to ride and wrench and gangbang .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account