HOT N READYZ

LGN HAMSLAMMER /

My band is playing Chicago tonight it'd be cool to meet some new friends I texted Matt sour but I think he's leaving town so if you guys are free here's the event page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/events/164954493635229/181189175345094/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_mall_activity

And here's a link to the band I play in.

Centuriesfl.bandcamp.com

Re: HOT N READYZ

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Hey hot n readys. What's up! When the rally?

Salsa Salsa /

only chris your prospect made it to ours. so we are going to send Funke, our prospect to yours.

oh lerd.

So far away

mmm

you're in centuries? you dudes were supposed to play my house in Savannah, where weight of the world played. (edited)

Salsa Salsa /

PIZZA ALL DAYS!

your moped profile pic is extremely pixelated.....but you like garellis, so that makes up for it.

maize we sent biery, he is officially honorary hotnblackiez which is the equivalent of ten hnrz members add that to gandolfo's presence and you practically had the whole gang there.

Salsa Salsa /

haha, fair enough, he did a good job being the announcer for our race day

I wanted to go but it was my sisters bday and sheet! I shall be there next year :) Thanks Chris and Mike for reppin!!!

Maize has the best profile pic

your bands good, I'm hella down.

yee

Sorry amigo we were in Kansas City.

LGN HAMSLAMMER /

Yeah sorry i couldn't check up sooner i dont own a computer. Yeah we ended up playing some warehouse. What was your house called?

Steve Dethrow /

Summit, il ain't Chicago

We're in Pilsen we call our shop the Castle.

It's haunted. Has demons and evil spirits coming out of it. Like deans butt on gas station food.

Salsa Salsa /

I can't wait for the "Better ingeredents better pizza" gang shows up to party!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account