Kansas city scooter rally this weekend! You're invited!

A bunch of really clean well shaven 20 something's with jobs, cars and half a million dollar mansions are having a huge scooter rally this weekend in kansas city. They said that even orangerobin is welcome at their event. I'm not sure they've planned a ride but there will definitely be a bunch of people standin around talking about how their bikes are super fast and how much money they've invested. I heard there will even be a big dick contest. So bring your wieners and maybe this scooter rally will be the top dog.

I look forward to seeing the popp'd collars, the slacks and maybe a few rolexes and scarfs.

On a side note, if you're in a gang and plan to attend, please bring a colorful bike, black was soo last year, and please take a shower. No one who rides scooters thinks its cool to be dirty.

Hopefully you moped people will be accepted for your unique character and sweet looking colorful bikes.

If you plan to attend please email whothefucklikesscooters@mopedsgangssuck.com

Re: Kansas city scooter rally this weekend! You're invited!

kevin has blown a microchip!

edit:-> "captain" IRE garret needs to know about this! he rides a 125cc buddy (edited)

what?

kevin's mad that he's not invited to the scooter rally.

I'd be bummed to, scooters are pretty cooool.

CAN I COME. I HAVE IRONIC T-SHIRT AND HAVE BATHED RECENTLY-ISH

Oh man I wanna go but I can't go I hope all these cool non smelly scooter bros have fun without me. I bet they all look like the the situation or maybe Fred durst.

orangerobin sucks.

Edward Richardson /

Links or it's not gonna happen.

Hell just show up any way ya want, say smelling of pbr and eat a few bowls of beans so ya can fart in thier faces ~Sheesh what a bunch of namby pamby's !~(PS) TOOOT~there's a kiss for em !~ (edited)

Ryan, are you coming to this super awesome rainbow scooter rally? I'm not sure you can hop a train while carrying a moped. I hope you can show up, I've got a jacket to give you that blk blk had custom embroidered just for guys who are into the scooter scene.

Maybe the scooter guys will appreciate the amount of money you paid someone to make your moped soo much cooler than everyone else's. I think you'll fit in perfect when you start telling them all about how your bike is the bees knees, you should have that routine down by now because all of the new guys keep telling us how you like to brag about how big your moped dick is and how elitist moped army has made you since you got that symbol next to your name for moving as far away from blk blk as the train would take you.

See you guys at the scooter rally, it's going to be a peach suede jacket sort of weekend!

Just relax buddy, we can hang out tomorrow and solve all of the issues we have with each other over a nice cup of coffee. (edited)

If you were my buddy, you'd know that I fucking hate coffee.

oooooooo

what is going on here haha

Thanks Brett and Kevin! I need to go to scooter rallies more often!

When and where, let's crash this bitch. Seriously, I need to ride.

Me so wonwie.

thanks Brett!

And don't forget that lady with an excellente booty!! Fantastic time, yall!! We rally missed all yall who couldn't make it.

Thats just what i needed (minus 105 temps, and no sleep)! Thanks Becca, Brett, Kevin. Great meeting all the ACR cats, and Nash.

so glad you all had a fun time!

Next time Ill actually show you more of the city. And Ill make sure cliff drive is clear of trees.

Yeah turns out the scooter rally got crashed by these punk gang kids. They stained the scooter kids peach cardigans with blood and black tattoo ink. I'm glad I brought my moped instead of my scooter. I was able to switch out my pink polo for a rad 80's blade skate shirt before they got the chance to kick my ass.

I had a great time guys, I hope we get to party more often. I made a lot of new friends so please feel free to fight me on the Internet, it will show me how much you love me.

doooood... i'll cut you!!

thread of da year

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account