Re: WORCESTER, I Hardly Knew HER! JULY,5,6,7. Lets do this!

Fuck ya. Can't wait to meet all ya guys and gals. My kickstart springs show up today too! No more bogging off the line!

Still bogged off the line, along with other ultimate bullshit but this rally was still fucking awesome. HUGE thanks to Sabat for setting all this shit up, Messy for the screen printing and EVERYONE who showed up.

Ohh and the roman candle fight was probably the sickest shit to ever happen. Ever.

Thanks to the firehouse dwellers for a smokin time!

Friday's and Saturday's rides were great routes with a nice mix of city and country.

Off roadin with the Tri-ped was interesting too

Saturday ride was great! Thanks for a fun weekend, Worcester!!

holy shit.

i woke up at noon, now im making eggs.

☠ Leg! ☠ /

*BEEPPPP* "OK...OK.. I SEE WHAT YOUR DOING HERE" *BEEEEEP* * BEEEPPP* yeah friday night was the tops! roman candles and bullhorning around. grat combo. oh and sorry for puking on the american flag. (i cleaned it ;0) but it wouldn't be american otherwise . offroading and enough dude butt to keep me good for a long time. THANKS TO EVERYONE! i had a hoot!....."HOOT"

uhhh PS did anyone happen to record that epic fireworks-bullhorn-falling down -drunk moment?

damn fine production thanks again for hosting us and giving us space to build our structure -

and a fine tipi it is

This sounds awesome, makes me wish I had a running ped and lived in a place where people have rallies

I think that was a great first rally for worcester. The rides were just long enough between breaks and I had a good time riding blindfolded. The boot race was hilarious. Falling into the swamp was very refreshing, until you got out. Everyone's screen prints came out awesome and my bike's coolness leveled up +20. Last night there was even a secret ride to pay our respects to turtleboy, guardian of worcester.

Someone needs to post that fireworks battle video!

htc 088.jpg
htc 089.jpg

bradkitten has it, the whole thing, its perfect, as soon as the last candle goes silent, you can see the patty wagon roll up belmont

coincidence? karma? luck? payoff?

you guys still riding tomorrow night or are you all mopedded out and need a break? i need to make sure my maxi isn't going to be a jerk on the ride down to pvd in a few weeks

Although I didn't get to ride either day, i did hang and pick up a couple of parts and kool tees. Thanks to everyone who worked on getting the event together. The teepee was the bomb.

Here's a video of Friday night at the bar with Graig spinning around the wheel and getting his head stuck in it:

so sad i missed Friday night

☠ Leg! ☠ /

Im so glad we didn't have to buy the bar a new wheel

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account