WORCESTER, I Hardly Knew HER! JULY,5,6,7. Lets do this!

ok, it's upon us.

i get back to the firehouse 5 at the latest today the address is: 126 Eastern Ave, Worcester MA. there is some street parking for now, but you will be better off moving tomorrow night to the lot where the saturday ride leaves from, its like 2 blocks away( corner of 1 Edward st and 110 belmont , but make sure your vehicle is locked up! no matter where you park!

main floor is cleared out, and tables are set up so help yourself if you got parts your bringing in to sell/barter. cj and greg are most likely home, ring the doorbell, introduce yourself, be polite, basic stuff. DON't RUN ANY MOPED, FIREWORKS, SMOKING (excluding moon cabbage) in the FIREHOUSE, or I'll Kill you

Rally Packs Are $10 and it comes with Rally zine(messy worked hard on this it rules), half gallon worth of amasoil, 2 condoms max, random dollar store junk, all wrapped up in one of our Peace WoRRier Bandanna's with a roman candle. (i'll distribute the rest of these, later after a safety check, and we find a good location to start a all out battle) also pays for the keg Saturday, and lunch on Saturday(thanks DAVE, it will be a sausagefest!)

there is a grill on the porch and mini fridge you are all free to use all weekend, kitchen space is nice, but i wanna give the roommates most of the upstairs for the weekend, so talk to me if you wanna make eggies or whatevs

Saturday night printing, prints are $5 (we suggest you bring your own shirt to print on) and if you need a shirt we'll get some and it will be 10 a shirt w/ print.

ok ask any questions here, my cell is seven seven four- two seven eight - eight four nine seven

since we are unprofessional unorganized fucks, ill post this here.

-back yard need to be mowed mike mills is gonna let us use his lawn boy (2 stroke Mower) i can handle making that happen

-downstairs Bathroom and wood stove area needs a quick once thru- i'll try and get this as well

- trash, help anybody?

- recyclables and keg - Riggsby can you handle this, i believe state liquors is were the deposit from the old keg is, rest of the returnables are on the main floor.

- also theres 3-4 loaner bikes i could use a hand with, just need tuning.

peugeot, puch, and a honda express.

- i also wanna clean the shop space hard and get some of my stuff upstairs to sell so any help will be appreciated.

more to come, did i mention my brother is selling off most of his moped parts/projects here? (edited)

Re: WORCESTER, I Hardly Knew HER! JULY,5,6,7. Lets do this!

hell yea

I might be around later tonight. Is my AR safe and sound in the basement? I could help move stuff around but I'm not sure when I'll be over, lots to do. Also, my phone got smashed in my tailgate yesterday so just uh telepath me.

you AR is safe, i was planning on leading with it, since it's bright green, and capable.

i need a couple 17x35x7 crank seals for my tomos anybody have them

it still runs but its not gonna make to to worcester

and my scooter for some reason is only getting 10 mpg im not sure why but im too lazy to take it apart cause id rather get the tomos running right

i got the seals.

gasket shellac those ones you got.

Yea I got recyclables and the keg. I just got back from NYC and need to sleep cause I haven't yet but call me when you get out of work and I'll make some magic happen.

I got a dumpster at work just need a hauler. ill ask my dad bout his truck after rally. shouldnt be a prob.

I think the lawnboy needs an upjet its missing hardcore. but it will mow mkay.

I have one.

does it take 5mm SHA jets?

im outa work now, can i stop by with the van or i gotta wait till 5

I think so just leme ask my mom. watch out for the wiener dog. he bites hands. Im probs workin late but ill come help clean/wrench when im outski

You're clear for lawn boy intercept via the mothership. txted briefing details.

What time is the Saturday ride at?

ugp * ๐Ÿงช /

10ish!!!

Well, looks like I'm missing the entire rally then, the negative side of not having a whip for the girlfriend

just headed into the city and stopped by the firehouse,no answer at the doors. Call me if you need a hand getting those bikes going. (508)667-8426

-Kyle

โ˜  Leg! โ˜  /

so excited for this! hold me down a table as i will be bringing alot to sell, need $$$ and parts big time so help me out? lol

i posted a Buy/sell earlier in the week if anyone wants to peek in there and dib out on parts. words dont set anything in stone but PayPal sure does so if you want to pay me in advance PM me.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,3103502

This will rock for sure!

Anyone over there have a head gasket and engine studs for an e50? Those are the only things keeping me from doing shit with you guys at the rally. Would definitely head over there tonight or tomorrow morning if someone has that shit.

Enzo, why wouldn't you come? Let girlfriend make other plans.

Girlfriend lives an hour and a half away and has no friends in the area haha, if she was a local I'd have no Problems ditching her for a night or two

Tad, 50cc or 70cc head gasket? I think I have both. I think I have studs too, you'll need nuts and washers though..

Yeah, Adam, it's a 70cc kit. And I am sure I can get the right nuts and washers. They can be any old nuts that fit on the 6mm threading, right? They don't have to be specially made to resist the heat of the engine?

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

the somerville convoy will be leaving tomorrow late afternoon-ish.

I can be at the Firehouse tomorrow at 9:00ish. How does ten bucks sounds for that stuff?

aint making it to the rally the yamaha scoot hard seized today the tomos wrecked a crank bearing and seal still runs but not good and the truck is dead

yep i aint going anywhere this weekend but saturday i might buy a 1987 yamaha xt350 but even them it wont be registered till monday so that wont make no difference

Yeah ten is straight, I'll grab em tomorrow..

We are doing random rides from morning on lead by anyone who wants to lead. See you guys tomorrow!

Jason Thibodeau Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> aint making it to the rally the yamaha scoot hard

> seized today the tomos wrecked a crank bearing and

> seal still runs but not good and the truck is dead

>

>

> yep i aint going anywhere this weekend but

> saturday i might buy a 1987 yamaha xt350 but even

> them it wont be registered till monday so that

> wont make no difference

I know your full of shit, If anyone can get the express2 running its you. Couldint a couple of kooks twice your age give you a ride?

Jay, the moon is out......c'mon.

jay ride a loaner

birdsy โ€”โ€” /

mammoths are leaving around lunchtime seeyall soon

birdsy โ€”โ€” /

i will be providing cigarettes for free and saber quarts for 11 bucks all weekend

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account