Leg shields, will they fit

andrew wraight /

Check out ebay item number 320928670334. Does anyone know if these will fit my moby and what brackets/fastenings will i need. If they would fit i thought it would make a nice addition and i like the colour of the shields to paint the rest of my moby the same.

$(KGrHqFHJEoE-ll5dR!TBP1QUB37Eg~~60_3.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJCoE-wMmKyv)BP1QU(0)cw~~60_3.jpg

Re: Leg shields, will they fit

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Ed - Dead Possums /

If i wasn't going to be running clip-ons i'd snag these from ya! SWEET! Who cares what hardware you need, I'm sure you can find whatever you'll need at the hardware store. Looks to me like they'd fit.

They may be too large for your bike, there is a hardware kit for them, if the seller is not including it, price should be less, the ones that came with mine are very specific to the shields and the bike they were made for, something could prob be made to work, but would never be just right. Your bike is a Euro model, and I don't think a 50 serries? If wrong slam me. Those in the e-bay ad look to fit 50 serries, they resemble mine a great deal. Leg shields are awesome to me, really add to the look of a bike. Not at all common in the US. Can't wait to get mine painted and installed! I has all stock mounting hardware. I really like your bike, what year is it?

Those will fit your serie 50 for sure. If they do not include the hardware kit then you might want to ask Brian Aplin at Aplins of Bristol if he has them.

OR

If you do get them I can dig around for at least the instructions to install them properly and you can put your fabrication skills to work.

yea doggie. gonna be sexxx

andrew wraight /

If my model is an early 40 will they still fit. The one in the listing has different handlebars/forks etc and the bike looks longer at the front. Don't want them to catch on the wheel when turned.

Yes they will fit and you are lucky that I don't have a blue moby or these would be MINE !!!

They WILL fit - and if they do not then I will gladly take them off your hands and reimburse your expenses!

andrew wraight Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If my model is an early 40 will they still fit.

> The one in the listing has different

> handlebars/forks etc and the bike looks longer at

> the front. Don't want them to catch on the wheel

> when turned.

andrew wraight /

If i win them i will be in touch regarding fitting instructions. Should keep me busy one weekend. Thanks for your advice.

i love the plate on fender

Did ya get em?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account