New 125cc cafe project bike!!!

So for $600 managed to get my hands on some Trac parts (frame, tank, swingarm, etc), a top tank (unknown origin), random other parts and my new baby... PA-titled 1984 Puch cafe project.

The PO and his wife recently had their second kid and he has too many projects. I got all this stuff for a steal! Currently, the bike is built as follows:

> Trac step-thru frame

> General 5 Star front forks/triple tree

> General 5 Star wheels

> Treats Clubman bars w/ new grips, throttle, and cables

> Treats side stand

> New rear shocks

> Brand new 125cc engine w/ kick start

> Brand new 5-speed transmission

> High-flow intake w/ filter

In order to get this pup on the road I need to work out the rear sprocket and chain, mount up rear brakes, do some wiring, fab up an exhaust, mount a cross brace & tank, and finish up the seat.

Re: New 125cc cafe project bike!!!

The moment anyone mentions "new 125cc engine" on this forum, they lose everyone's interest.

Not mine ;)

sorry... im not 100 % sure what he sourced the engine from. i was figuring it came out of a scooter but idk for sure. I only got this thing A. the whole package was welllll worth the price and B. the bike will be much more affordable and quicker to get on the road than my other bikes. ...and C. much faster to get to work in the mornings too

winning! haha

xeta prime Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Not mine ;)

http://scootdawg.proboards.com/index.cgi

Motorcycle? vroom vroom

Already there, Mars (snicker snicker)

Reggin' now Mars. Thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account