Re: close calls with stupid people or aholes

i got a beer bottle thrown at me the other day there was a cop there and he said yeah i saw that but it happened in massachusetts im an atkinson nh officer so i cant do anything and he was pissed that i bothered him for something stupid so i guess assault and battery isnt illegal if the victum is riding a moped

last week some dickhead came at me onto the wrong side of the road and tried to hit me so i went up on the sidewalk and the cop that was behind me saw the whole thing decided to pull me over for not using hand signals didnt care about the car coming at me

same day of that 2 asshole hicks in a really nice lifted chevy came out of a side street and almost hit me that yelled get outta my way faggot well i seen that truck parked at walmart 2 hours later those WERE really nice mud tires haha not anymore

today i went to home depot and i parked in an up front parking spot some lady pulled up in a giant suv got out and started screaming at me for parking my "illegal dirtbike" in the car spot then she went inside and told the manager obviously the manager aint gonna say anything so she called the cops the cops came and thought she was a retard

coming home a cop didnt bother stopping at a stop sign and i slammed on my brakes so he wouldnt hit me and he laughed at me

the funny thing is when im riding my old yamaha scooter people seem to notice me and are nice to me weird huh also i was riding my friends nice vespa people were very nice to me

for some reason people hate mopeds and moped riders

off topic today i got yelled at by a girls boyfriend for helping her get a fan off the shelf so it wouldnt hit her in the head

today again a little kid came up to me to tell me how much he likes my moped and told his dad he wants one the dad said no those are gay and my son is not gonna be a faggot

also today at dollar tree im sitting on my moped eating an ice cream this lady came up to me and started yelling at me for eating an icecream in front of her children i dont get it

im a pretty nice guy and it seems everybody hates me for some reason

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i hear the psycho theme bleeding over, jay

you should get a job at the post office.

Daniel Skorupka /

An old bus driver told me anyone with diplomatic plates is literally above the law.

Diplomatic immunity is taken so literally they could waltz right up to the nearest children's hospital with an m16 and empty a couple beta mags into it and they would just be deported.

Even without diplomatic immunity you show some people an axe they will run you down and claim self defense. Look up your local "stand your ground" laws (depending on where you live) alot of them include a car in the "castle clause"

A .357 will stop a driver but if push comes to shove will not rapidly disable a car.

<sarcasm mode on, everything past here not meant to be taken literally>

A .600 caliber jeffery with 900gr copper "monolith" slugs and about 150 grains of smokeless powder would be perfect but the guns that fire that cost upwards of 25 grand.

On the plus side something like that will do interesting things to an engine block, and if you hit the driver you get some nice abstract art in red.

A great substitute would be a .51 bmg or a .585 nyati, which have almost as much momentum, higher muzzle velocity, and the weapons that fire them are under 5 grand

Landmines and claymores.

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

So on the 4th of July, I ran to get some roman candles from the fireworks place down the road from us. I got what wanted and jumped on Woodward heading home, keep in mind, it is an 8 lane (4 each direction) main road. I have to hold the bag between my legs as well as hold it with my left hand. I therefore only have front brakes. So the light turns green and the lady in Mercedes in front is sitting at a green light, so i beep the horn ( a dead duck sound) she drives off, I am going 20 mph behind her (45mph road) so I am a car length behind her, cars are passing laying on the horn, then she flips me off and slams on the brakes. I almost wiped out. I lost it, threw my bag of roman candles off the side of the road and it was on...... I took off after her, passing her she is flipping me off and then swerved at me.... well then she got really mad when I then swerved at her and I kicked her drivers door in with my foot, hocked a huge flem ball on her windshield and went about my MERRY way.... BTW she pulled over after that! FUCKING RICH BITCH.... Oh yea the bag was where I threw it off woodward. (edited)

hahahaa, I got a good chuckle out of the ice cream story.

♣J.r. Bobdobbs♣ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i hear the psycho theme bleeding over, jay

>

> you should get a job at the post office.

im not psycho at all everybody on here that knows me will say im pretty laid back calm and peaceful and im very polite to people

i never start any trouble i havent been in a fight since high school i have a clean criminal record clean driving record never did any drugs and only drink sometimes

my friend told me last night its cause im big and ugly thats why people hate me and start with me all the time

Emil Kniemel /

Jason Thibodeau Wrote:

> my friend told me last night its cause im big and

> ugly thats why people hate me and start with me

> all the time

Do you have long hair? If you don't you should grow it long = more fierce.

the video is pretty ridiculous but from what i hear a ball bearing bounces to the right height to bust up a cars radiator pretty nicely, for the tailgaters.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

today again a little kid came up to me to tell me how much he likes my moped and told his dad he wants one the dad said no those are gay and my son is not gonna be a faggot

LOL, I wanted to play the clarinet in elementary school, and my dad said only fags play the clarinet. I gave up on the clarinet and started playing tennis. "Only fags play tennis", he says. I never gave up tennis, and guess what?

last night, some dumb bitch honks at me for takin off slow at a left turn light... which I cant help its a friggin e50!

so I yell "it's street legal" and she yells back "no its not" and I point and yell "oh yeah TAGS BITCH!, READ YOUR MOPED LAWS!"

♣Slew Foot♣ /

a desert eagle 50 cal. with the right ammo can penitrate a cars engine block and stop it dead.

PPG specialty ammo has 12 gauge armor piercing shaped charge rounds just the thing if you are trying to invade Paragway.

@jay you needed to do alot of drugs in your teens, then you get the earthling gig out from under you. after ten years touring with the grateful dead hardly anything rustles your feathers.

i get up in the morning about 5am, take 4 muscle relaxants, three oxy pain pills, two barbituates, a cup of coffee, and holy shit, i do not care how f'ed up other people are. i blow off a bowl of columbian regs with a chunk of turkish hash before i leave the house too.

the whole moped trip is like flying at 4 and 1/2 feet. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

but i do have this incredably intimidating rebar pliers with the pick end and hammer, right through beemer doors.

Brandon Compton /

spark plugs hitting a window make a big difference.

Brandon Compton /

that or drop the sockets...give you more ammo and their is no way to prove you dropped...and unlikely after it bounces off the car it will be found lol

Brandon Compton /

if you were in texas...you were not violating any laws unless you didn't have it registered and were not using hollow points :)

i love texas!

automatics and semi autos are legal! :)

Brandon Compton /

you left the toilet seat up you awful jackass! lol

Brandon Compton /

HA!

Brandon Compton /

Had many of close calls myself but one story that sticks out has nothing to do with mopeds but with my Suzuki SV650. I was coming back from my buddy Keith's house after making a payment on my bike and asking advice on my 103. I was coming down Weisthemer near Montrose which is four lanes with no median in the middle, and I was the only thing on my side of the road. There was a Corolla I believe coming the opposite direction coming, when we are close to passing I see some eggs being chucked out. I got hit on my helmet, foot, and my bike took a hit. I stopped and turned after them. They took off down Westheimer and turned down some street that took them on the freeway. I was chasing after them to wait for them to mess up. I got close to see that they were high school kids, maybe college but def kind of young, and the driver was a girl and she waving as if she was sorry for doing it. They exited off of 59 thinking they could lose me there or something. Well the exit dumped to a red light. So, seeing they were mainly girls I wasn't gonna fight em, so I pulled up between them and the car next to them and just kicked the crap out of the rear and driver door, and kicked the fender well as well...three nice big dents were left. I flicked em off and pulled to the front of traffic and left when the light was green. The egg that head my bike stained my slide peg and my transmission and engine. I have yet been able to find a way to remove them lol.

I saw a video posted somewhere maybe on here where they took just a little piece of the white ceramic from a spark plug and shattered a window. You could just break up your old plugs and get plenty of ammo. If someone is tailgating just toss a few pieces up in the air behind you and that should get the job done.

Salsa Salsa /

12 GAUGE FLAIR GUN AND HANDLE BAR PEPPER SPRAY.

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots Wrote:

>...so i beep the horn ( a dead duck sound)...

i keep picturing this in my head and every time i do, i started laughing.

M 4 Wrote:

>

>

"just kidding scooter boy, have one. hu hu hu..."

made my day

all day everyday

mmhmm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account