LGN PRESENTS: 4TH OF JULY IN YOUR EYE MOPED JAMBOREE

Come party with us in Philly, HOME OF YOUR FREEDOM! BBQ, partying, big ride, fireworks, it's gonna be a good time. RSVP legionoftheblackbuffalo@gmail.com or PM me here. Lemme know if you're trying to come the night before and we'll find housing for you!

Re: LGN PRESENTS: 4TH OF JULY IN YOUR EYE MOPED JAMBOREE

What's up with LGN Eric? He stiffed someone recently

I support this

Eric couldn't walk for a week and also missed the Mission 23 Rally because of hes spider bite. Stuff was sent Tuesday and with the tracking number to prove it. Dude would never fuck anyone over, LGN doesn't do that.

So anyways... Lets get back to what this post is originally for.

My homie Rache said it all!

Booze, Rides, BBQ, and AMERICA!.... and some special surprises!

Everyone is welcome! We will have housing for you and a but load of 4th of July in Your Eye!

We will get everything ironed out this Sunday, so just let us know if and when you are coming so we can be ready for you.

More Coming Soon!

Bump!

Griffin Applicable /

how was this?

No one came to visit, seeing that it was sooooo last minute. But! That didn't stop us from having a good time!

As always, if anyone wants to come and visit we are here to host!

Sincerely,

LGN

It was fun! We BBQed, we wrenched, we hung out. It was good times in the hot Philly sun. And like Danny said, anyone is welcome to come hang.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account