Re: SWOOPS! rally promo number one. fuck it.

bump for promo 2 coming soon

I can't wait to try the Hootch high jump... 35 feet? Is that true?

35 FEET OF FURY TO THE ICY DEPTHS BELOW

if i don't make it to this, i'm amputating both my hands, getting a sex change, trading all my mopeds for a piaggio fly, killing myself, taking up crack as a hobby, killing someone else, and becoming a prostitute.

swear to god. i never get to go anywhere. i might just take a bus or some shit if everyone bails again. i'll bring a motor and some parts and build a bike there. fuck me or die!

tim, I'm making sure you're here dude! I'll buy your bus ticket if I have to!

Tim Ostrom Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> if i don't make it to this, i'm amputating both my

> hands, getting a sex change, trading all my mopeds

> for a piaggio fly, killing myself, taking up crack

> as a hobby, killing someone else, and becoming a

> prostitute.

>

> swear to god. i never get to go anywhere. i might

> just take a bus or some shit if everyone bails

> again. i'll bring a motor and some parts and build

> a bike there. fuck me or die!

This is all acceptable behavior. TIM! make it to atl or die!

this is the only rally that's worth a fucking turd anyway. i gotta go! i miss all the rallies and i'm so fucking moped, i jerk off to babe butts every night. i have moped parts in every room in my house, i have part of a vm 22 in my bed right now! and i fucking love you guys! will, nick, jeremie, mark, i talk about you guys like little kids talk about pro wrestlers! and i can't wait to knock shit off tables with my boner at fred's treasure trove. i'm gonna buy some more e 50's, and get super drunk!

i already made a suicide pact with pat, but i want to be super sure i make it to this one. even if i have to ride the ciao the whole time, i'll get back surgery, fuck it!

Saunders BluntFace.. /

Yea boyyyy!!

boom!

Hey Chad, instead of making Ryan drive you to rallies, since you don't own a car or offer to help pay for gas ever... why don't you get a job, try to keep it for longer than 6 weeks and start paying your debts to EVERYONE that you owe money or parts to?

You have finally been exposed as a liar, a thief, a manipulator, and you should not EVER be trusted.

You have burnt all your bridges in Charlotte.

You have no friends left to steal from... time to move to a new city and start over.

You are NOT a Slow Goer... we voted you out right after our rally.

Deal with it.... Rock & Roll.

Dude, take that shit somewhere else- dont fuck up a rally thread with your dispute.

Partypartypartypartyparty.

rallyrallyrallyrally

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account