Baltimore! Stolen Moped Alert!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I just got a voicemail from a good friend, letting me know his ped was stolen sometime within the past week. I'm not 100% of the details yet, but he kept is locked up in the garage of the Copycat building, so I'm assuming that's where it got jacked from.

The bike is a late model silver Tomos Targa LX. He put some work into it, so it should be easily identifiable. Here's some deets:

-Bi-turbo Pipe

-Clubman Handelbars

-No side fairings

-No Rear Rack

-White BMX style platform pedals

-White rear passenger pegs

-Tail light and directionals have been modded. Turn signals are stock, but reconfigured facing down rather than out, making them snug along either side of the tail light.

-Black Mag wheels

-Front Hutchingson Vroom Tire

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head for details. I will be posting pics once he sends them to me. Seriously folks, be vigilant, and act like you give a shit. This kid is a working bike-courier and does not have the resources of funds available to replace this bike. Please keep an eye out if you live in Baltimore, and contact him, or me Immediately, if you see anyone on this.

Kevin:

1 323-388-7030

Alex

410-322-4469

Thanks in advance!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account