mechanic in south coast mass

I'm looking for a reputable mechanic around new bedford. If anyone knows of such a person it'd be much appreciated. Also when rebuilding a carb for M48 batavus do I need a specific kit or would any do, suggestions?

Re: mechanic in south coast mass

can you get it down to providence ri? or westport ma

Yep, but I would need a quote before I brought it down. And I can only bring it down on weekends. West port would be the best

i have some batavus carbs in worcester

Any pedal shafts that would fit my bike?

im not sure i've got a bunch of cranks sets mostly maxi, we just sold the PUG-avus (batxpug) project frame, so i dont have reference to see if they would fit, but my brother is here and he's got a parts bike in mendon, not too far.

i am wrenching all this week in prep for worcester rally this week if you wanna come hang out, buy somthing if you want or just absorb some knowledge

pm me and i'll reply my number

aint no knowledge going on there

jay, your gonna look back on how this was the funnest rally i swear.

Hey Brad, I have a shop in Westport.. I've worked on Batavus off and on and may even have a few parts laying around..

I would be happy to look at it, see if it's something I can do - or at the very least I can point you in the right direction when it comes to getting parts/which ones you need.

PM me and we'll talk.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account