Draggons 2-stroke Oil...?

Todd Keingeshaft /

Has anyone here used Draggons Scoot 2SS 2-stroke oil? This stuff suddenly appeared on the shelves of both the local cycle shops near me. Without opening the "great oil debate" topic, I was just curious if anyone has used it...

And yes, there are two "G"s in the name.

Re: Draggons 2-stroke Oil...?

I hear that riding Draggons can be dangerous... Hope you have some armor.

nope I never used it...poulan synthetic is my moped oil of choice.

John Warren IhazJawas /

just buy cheap walmart brand works great and saves money

Todd Keingeshaft /

I appreciate the input, but I'm not looking to switch oils, I just saw the stuff at the two shops I frequent, and wondered about it.

I Googled it, and can't find any info on it anywhere. Its like this stuff just appeared out of thin air. Oh well...

*POOF* Look, there's some now!

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Draggons oil is the chines translation for Snake oil but it's cheaper to make.

I've been using Draggon oil because it smells like vanilla. Like a Yankee candle shop vanilla. Pretty funny I think although it doesn't say it on the bottle it just says developed for urban riding. Still use Motul for my fast bikes though.

TheReal Deal Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> nope I never used it...poulan synthetic is my

> moped oil of choice.

How does that work? I see that the bottle recommends a 40:1 mixture and there is no oil standard rating on it. I'm sorta leery about poulan these days. They seem to make shit saws, but I guess the same company makes husqvarna saws too so... They used to be quality until they sold to china.

At least the oil is cheap.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account