Need some advice on parts for my General 5 Star!!!

Project: General 5 Star - frame & tank only

Recently picked up a front fork/tree but it didn't come with headset bushings. And I can't seem to find any specifically for it. What bearings from other bikes would fit?

Re: Need some advice on parts for my General 5 Star!!!

Patrick Keaton /

I need a seat,tank, and wheels for mine. I am interested if you get different wheels, and/or a different seat. I do not think there will be any original wheels and/or seat in my near future. I was thinking about a Puch Magnum seat, or a long Batavus seat for mine, but wanted to know if this has been done before.I have a Puch Magnum seat that needs to be recovered.

Patrick Keaton /

Search for the thread that the title starts with Gemini. I listed all the frames that could be found by me, that the frame parts might interchange. I think that there are not that many brands that are made in Tiawan, and they may be the same , or near the same. At the time of posting this, it was on the first page.

you can use puch maxi headset bearings set. may have to sand the frame head tube slightly. i used these in my 5 star frame with success.

Josiah McCoy /

Alright thanks. Ill have to check those out.

Josiah McCoy /

Any other swing arms that are compatible with General 5 Stars?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account