Need help from someone in a "chill title" state.

Wisconsin is uber uptight about moped titles. A couple guys have figured out ways to do it but it takes the better part of a year.

I have 2 bikes I need to get titles for.

If you can help me out for a reasonable amount of money let me know. Not asking for charity but I looked at some titling services and they either want hundreds of dollars OR for you to sign over POWER OF ATTORNEY!

I shit you not, one of the websites (I think it was like barnfinds.com or something) wants you to sign a power of attorney document for them.

So yeah, holler at me if you can help me out. I can pay loot or I have parts and other cool stuff.

Re: Need help from someone in a "chill title" state.

I did the power of attorney think for a motorcycle. Its not bad, just that you get transferable registration and not a title.

I'm in TN (nothing needed for mopeds) so I could sign a bill of sale for ya on both if that would work.

There was someone from New Hampshire helping with this. Search the posts

I used barn find titles, my friend owns and operates that service. The power of attorney just gives them legal right to file paperwork on you behalf. It doesn't mean that they can sell or take posession of the vehicle.

It's pretty simple stuff. They were super fast, and got me a plate to use while I transfer the title to my name and state.

If you want I live in NH and can write up a Bill of Sale for you. PM me if you need it.

I could do this for ya. I'm only over in MN and it seems they are pretty chill at the DMV.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account