A good cell phone application for speed stats? Anyone know of one?

Tate The Great /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So i go through tons of mopeds and scooters a year and I really have trouble keeping them straight.

Some stick out in my mind as very fast or nimble or quick or whatever.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good cell phone application out there to give me, A) top speed, 0-30, 30-0, etc and B) catalog, organize, and store this information.

I am thinking for tuning purposes such a program would be invaluable.

Right now I just have a little "course" I do in an industrial park with a stop watch which is kind of basic. If I put on a new part or change some tuning i do before/after runs. Since it is a pretty good representation of what daily driving is like, ( hair pin turns, long straight aways, hills, an optional stop sign, turkeys and deer jumping out randomly, but no car traffic) I feel like when I shave seconds off there it will translate to real world speed improvements but it would be nice to have some info beyond a stop watch time, speedo glances, and the butt dyno.

Anyone know of such a program?

i have an android cellular phone and it has GPS and all that.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account