Is anyone getting the Sachs Madass

?

Re: Is anyone getting the Sachs Madass

Not a moped, overpriced, and underpowered.

William Johnson /

One of my homies has had one for a couple years now at least.

Underpowered? At 125cc? Is it too restricted or some such?

bb

I was under the impression that he was referring to the 50cc version

Do they even sell the 50cc version anymore? It seemed to me that the madass ended up being a bit of a flop.

I hope they were a flop. I would love to V1 or A55 a madass

We have the 125cc and it does 60mph tops. I looked it over, and I think it has the shit restricted out of it. With a performance pipe, a bigger carb, and a bit of creative tuning work I bet it could fly (70+ easily).

Unfortunately, the owner (not me) decided that the ASS part had to go and pulled off the decal. Now it is the Mad SS.

Zeke Rigg /

they did do a 50cc version that was the useless version as it was a 50cc engine in a small motorbike. the 125 does what any Honda clone will do get insane mpg and 60mph. however it is a motorbike that is to heavy to be a moped and to light to take on the highway. it can not do highway speeds for very long. so people get either a moped for much cheaper or in the same price range a used ninja 250 which you can ride on the highway with out dying and isn't made in china.

i had a buddy that had a 50cc one. did like 26. chain got loose and wrapped up around drive gear. broke a shit ton of stuff in the bottom end. bike would have been sound at 70+. big wheels, disc brakes, hydraulic everything.

Take Me Home Kev /

UGLY!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account