wasn't going to post for the first ad:

2010 Nissan Rogue

but they persisted:

2009 VW Tiguan

again:

2008 VW Passat

ought not mess with the MA.

Re: craigslist daily funnies

Does this have something to do with mopeds?

Ahh, I see... Bla

What car CANT outrun a moped lol.

looks like that stupid batman moped...

Eww that ghost rider is so haggard.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

someone should take a ripper there and out run his pieces of junk, then demand he reword it. or run another ad my moped often outruns cheap used cars, right underneath his with a brighton bees ped or that 98cc monster m48 graham built splaying a VW off the line in a nice vid link.

i knew flames made you go faster. those sidecovers must give you at least a 5 MPH edge.

i really want to meet this guy and sell some tomos engines installed. 1100 dollars for a engine, which side of the turnip truck did he bump his head on?

Brandon Compton /

DAMN....THE MOPED COMMUNITY HAS BEEN BUUUURRRNNNEEEDD!!! WAR ON VW!! THEM NAZI JERKS!

Brandon Compton /

at the batman wasn't done by some sucka that paid "1100" for a new tomos engine and didn't do so he can try and turn around and resell it

"can often outrun a moped". So this means it doesn't do it all the time eh?

I almost wanted to go see that ghostrider in person just to meet the guy selling it. Kinda wondering if he looks like nicholas cage. Maybe he has some gone in 60 seconds cars?

GHOST RIDER!! and stock engine to boot! thats the best thing ever!

BATMAN AND GHOST RIDER AND SHOULD FIHGTTH!!!

I missed it, where's the Vw's? All I saw were pos appliance cars.

a Ghostrider got the the Ghostrider moped... it's awesome because GRGR has a GR bike!

I really haven't seen that many themed bikes, there is the Sapporo bikes, Batman bike, GR bike... need moar themes!

Theres 1 other themed bike in the works in GR and a loaner thats going to be a pinto with many possibilities, my suggestion was a Fairy Princess bike(metallic pink, ape hangers w/tassles, and sissy bar)... thinking tierra on helmet to boot...

There's a badass Jurassic Park themed Free Spirit (?) I saw pictures of sometime last year.

This: best picture I could find. Gloria Intramotor Scout?

IMG_9496.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account