Where does one find Honda Gyro rear tires ?

My boss of all people " loves to give me a hard time about my mopeds " buys a honda gyro at some local auction . He paid $750.00 . WOW . Seems high to me but whatever ? Anyway he has spent at least two days looking for rear tires for the thing . So where can those 6 inch by 3 inch tires be found ? Reasonable facsimile ? Any leads ?

Re: Where does one find Honda Gyro rear tires ?

google honda gyro tires

http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/450-6-tire-honda-gyro.html

$40 for one tire, not sure on shipping. Not unreasonable considering its a weird size

http://www.jpcycles.com/1985-honda-gyro-s-tg50m/kenda/tires-and-tire-repair

here is some seksi images

Hopefully that will help you, atleast with the first link and a tire size. My internet is slow so I cant really load those videos and watch em =[

I still want to send you a package ! I'm having troubles finding some cool things though T__T (edited)

Any good lawn mower or gokart shop will have what you need.

OH hell yeah , thanks yall . Ill send him a link .

You always help a moped brother out , except for with morini flywheels . I cant seem to find anyone willing to let one of those go for the life of me . (edited)

MA is here to help

but hey forget stock morini flywheels, go with this interal ignition kit

http://www.denardisengines.com/50cc-ac-spareparts.html

err nevermind, just saw this

""

~Important Morini News ~

The Morini engine and parts factory has been recently sold to another company. Please understand until this transfer is finalized spare parts and replacement engines are very difficult to receive.Customers looking for complete replacement engines can refer to www.denardisengines.com

""

boom ;) probably nothing to do with it but I thought I would take a shot at it.

In any case, I know a friend who has been looking for a ktm clutch basket I think that link has one on the page o_O good news.

rick, i was hoping this thread was about some insane gyro build you were doing... maybe he will sell it to you when he gets bored with it.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I've always kinda wanted a Gyro. I missed one recently available locally.

^ yeah i always check clist for a cheap one when i see the word gyro on these forums.

Never happens though ! too much $ for my taste, and I may or may not like the ride either. Ill never know!

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I snared a mint red NN50 (the rare type not the S) for a straight trade for an Urban Express a couple years a go. Rode the thing like a rented mule for a year, then sold it for $800. It was a big hit at the Boston scooter rally.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account