Interesting late model scorpion 2speed passed on

fallout Survivor /

Locally there was a guy asking 250 for a 2 speed scorpion. He was showing it in a dark basement , it looked like it was all there with all the farings but it was being sold in a non running condition. Because he was showing it in the dark I said "because you are showing in the dark, and because unless it was a hobbit or magnum, I dont pay more than 150 for a non running bike , ..150 or good luck.

It did have all the parts, farings etc,, but because it is an odd rare motor... somebody else go get it.

Re: Interesting late model scorpion 2speed passed on

where at?

fallout Survivor /

far far away . fly little butterfly fly.

Patrick Keaton /

If you have an extra $10, you should offer $160.If not, offer all you have and/or offer a part cash part trade, or all trade.

fallout Survivor /

I was put off by the guy trying to sell it in the dark basement.

Probably it is sold now ...It actually looked like a good bike..except for the non running issue it was missing a air filter and it had an interesting original paint job and a very nice luggage rack, nice tires and not a lot of wear.

But it did have an harder to find parts for motor.

Patrick Keaton /

Go back with a bright flash light and/or hand held light you can plug in an electrical socket in the wall.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

If it was a Scrambler, you're an idiot,

You've said "fairings" twice. What color was it.

Why do you care if it doesn't run, you have all the answers in the repair forum.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account