Piston still runnable?

So I chipped these parts off my piston.. its for a Malossi 70cc hobbit kit everything else is still fine Im just a dumb ass, had a bad day and broke lots of things that day.

so is it still runnable? Are they big enough to even affect anything?

IMAG0045.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg

Re: Piston still runnable?

Should be fine. Round the edges with a file so they don't catch in a port. Next time don't seize!

Todd Hooker /

I didnt seize, the piston was off completely I was switching out my crank that broke and I dropped it like a fucktard

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

Why you so stupidddddd!!!

Run that shit.

Then the previous owner seized it?

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

Thats not a seize. Thats just love rubbin from getting the jets dialed in.

Psh, Hooker seize? The only seizing he does is the kind that requires you shove a wallet in his mouth. (edited)

"love rubbin"

make sure it's not cracked somewhere you're missing. because that's not good when your piston explodes in your engine

meh, id run that, prob by a spare for the hell of it.

That shit was hard seized at one time..got pictures of the other side and cylinder?

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

yeah, that looks like ass.

Todd Hooker /

I like things looking like ass..who wants a pretty moped? and Id buy a new one but I dont have 65 bucks at the moment.

I never said I didnt seize before just not when I fucked that piston over..the cylinder and piston are fine besides those 2 chips

*whispers* blame the pipe. and trying to out run the rubicon!

Todd Hooker /

no way that pipe rocks...Im just a retard

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account