what is this?!?!?

90cc 4spd. i know thats not legal but they didnt care when i got it registered and ive been pulled over on it and the cop said it was fine too.

moped.jpg
moped engine.jpg

Re: what is this?!?!?

Junk

not really dude.

shut the fuck up you white trash.

What are you asking exactly? pagsta mini chopper? Or why the cops were fine with it? (edited)

Salsa Salsa /

Go smoke some meth and fuck your sister.

Patrick Keaton /

Attached is a file of your Pagsta Choppa - 97cc MINI CHOPPER.For the retail price of $2,195, the customer could had a new Tomos shipped to there door, and a grand left over. 45-55 mph, 75 MPG Kick & eletric start Automatic transmission and 49 cc option 9 Cstom Tanks Available.There street legal, but not as a moped. It was registered like they do MB5 motorcycles somtimes, but that was because the DMV was not on ther toes at the time. Yours is the four - speed manaul version.

pagstaChopa95.jpg

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

Wow is that bored over 40.

the bike is cool meng!

Yeti the Figg /

To summarize, and in answer to your question, it's not a moped and has no buisness being registered as one.

My xr80 is registered as a moped..... And the lady fucked up amd registered my cb360 as a ped as well.... No problems so far.... Maine is tits :) been pulled over twice on the xr... Never on the cb

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

The welds on those snap all the time. China's finest!

They also make 110 and 125cc versions

um...i bought a suzuki 650 savage for 500 and spent about 200 on it...sold it...but it would go 90mph...just saying

I just put on this white bedsheet and funny pointed hat so i could JOIN.

Go back to your rv on blocks by the pond. Take your imbred american flag covered china made scooter with you.

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Ick, that thing is yucky. America (made in China)

piece of shit.

Ask yourself this, does the bike get you from A to B without breaking down on the way? If yes, then it's a good bike. Ignore the haters and enjoy it.

even if it is a good bike its ugly as fuck.

Bobby Sims Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> even if it is a good bike its ugly as fuck.

there's a lot of those. so what? (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account