It's going to be 100 degrees in Baltimore tomorrow... LETS GO SWIMMING!

Tomorrow is supposed to be insanely hot out. I was we kick off summer right. A friend an myself will be playing hooky from work, and riding mopeds from Waverly to Kingsville around noon, to go swimming in the Gunpowder river. If you're reading this, and in the area you should come with! We're looking at a ballpark of 18mi each way.

Meet at the Waverly YMCA Parking lot from 12-12:30

Lets do this!!

Re: It's going to be 100 degrees in Baltimore tomorrow... LETS GO SWIMMING!

PS, bring a chain or something proper to lock up with, as we'll be leaving the peds hidden in the woods about 1/2mi walking distance from the swimming hole!

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

It's been 106 here lately. Forecast calls for 109 or higher by Thursday.

Swimming party nearly everyday here at Rancho DeLuxe mopedders welcome anytime with prior arrangement (we gotta make sure we have pancakes) email or PM for arrangements.

Pic makes the 33,000 gallon, 10 ft deep pool look small.

Bring some of that Chesapeake blue crab. Yum

042.JPG

Re: It's going to be 100 degrees LETS GO skinny dipping

fallout Survivor /

dip you dips.

DAAAAG! wish I would have seen this sooner. May be be down for nighttime madness? if you all are going to be up late email me and I'll get ya my # if you don't have it already.

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

sorry chris i should have told you, i mentioned it to some other peeps i saw this past week. i texted you alex's number so u have it. i can't play today or tomorrow though

Perfekt Timing Angel /

I'm gonna go see if I can even grip a moped, then I'm gonna go see if I can hold a wrench to fix my flat tire. Eventually, I'm headed the creek or river for some swim time today, it just might be on four wheels, not two.

Yesterday was a blast! It ended up being just me and my buddy Kevin, but I figured a nice route via some backroads up through Parkville and White Marsh to the river. Took about an hour and some of the roads had some mile long climbs. That paired with a 45mph speed limit and single lanes made for some frustrated afternoon drivers stuck behind up on the up-hills haha.

Got there around 2, walked the peds about a 1/2 mi into the woods and found somewhere nice and hidden to lock up. got down to the river and had a good hr before the After-school crowd started filtering in. Just enough time to throw back a few beers and smoke a little something. By the time we left at 4 there were a BUNCH of people down there.

I want to do this WAY more often over the summer. Kevin and I committed to playing hooky from work once a month through the summer and doing this. next time more notice will be given, so hopefully some people out there can join us! Regardless it's going to be during the week, and Ideally we'll be rolling out around 11:30 next time.

Anyone know of any good swimming spots between Bmore and DC? It would be awesome to find somewhere in the middle, and have people meet up next time!

Perfekt Timing Angel /

There's a LOT of pretty secluded swim holes by me, but I don't think anyone wants to moped to this area to go swimming.

I'd like to check out Liberty Dam/Resevoir at some point. There's no shortage of moped destination spots, that's for sure.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account