ATTN GREEN BAY: JUST THE TIP!

kristopher maedke-russell /

best idea ever. makes me wish i still lived in milwaukee...big time. spent a good deal of my life in that stretch of country. insanity is sure to ensue.

next year, if you plan for taking the ferry over to washington island i will fly up.

if you plan for commandeering the ferry to rock island and blasting the cliffs, i will move back.

Re: ATTN GREEN BAY: JUST THE TIP!

It is the best idea ever. :-D Super fun. I didn't realize Dustin posted that up yesterday so I will make a thread. We've discussed going to Washington Island before but it's really a timing issue. If people were willing to leave Friday morning we could pull it off but otherwise it ain't possible. Maybe we'll do it one time though. That would be something.

I would be interested in leaving friday, that sucked two years ago only being able to spend lunch at the tip and not able to really enjoy it because of the crippling rum-hangover. Last year the timing was terrible for me after just moving to milwaukee and trashing my only running bike at that time in chicago. I think there is some good buzz here for it so should be a great one!

Yeah I know, we hear that but I can never tell if people would actually take off work to come up Thursday night. Haha yeah Noel, I think you're still the only one to puke in the woods. That looked painful. Does the good buzz mean you're coming?

Salsa Salsa /

i am taking friday and monday off.

I have off Thursday to Monday. I can't wait to do this ride!

Salsa Salsa /

What happends if I break down?

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

hey guys, can i rode my motorcycle!

^no.

Maize, if u break down u can dubs w/me.

Salsa Salsa /

Only if I can give you a reach around

Hot sweaty 200 mile long reach around... Pretty sure Alex would be cool with that if Chris isn't.

Hey guys lets move this conversation to the official thread eh? (right after this post)

OFFICIAL THREAD!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account