Yamaha QT50 Value

Next town over someone has a Yamaha QT50 for sale. The picture was removed bu they still have it. Looked dusty and you could tell its not been riden in years. Everything seemed to be there. They claimed it ran fine years ago (like most people claim).

They want $75.

I've dealt with Hobbits and Expresses but not Yamaha's.

Is $75 reasonable? Are parts scarce for these?

Are the QT50's pretty reliable/good running nopeds?

Re: Yamaha QT50 Value

Reliable and shaft driven. Lots of stock parts available but kits are now scarce. Nice qt50s go for $400-500 in michigan....for some reason but everywhere else they are prolly half that.

I have 2 of them and they are über reliable. Plenty of replacement or upgrade/performance parts available!! $75 is a score

ok thanks. wheres the tank on these? are they pre-mixed? are the tanks on these prone to rust like most bikes?

Yea, sounded like a good price, My main concern would be the tank being shot. Having a driveshaft sounds really good as a driveshaft is pretty much maintenance free.

Tank is under the seat and is removable for cleaning or replacing. They are oil injected but but you can block it off and run premix if you want. If you like being able to pull up to a pump but you like premix, put a valve on the oil tank to store oil so you can just mix while at the gas station.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

the tank is easy to remove and clean good price luv these bikes

Many good threads on em... They are easy to keep on the road..

I think I'll tell the guy I'll take it. Sounds like they are pretty fun and reliable peds.

Seats are comfy to :).

Get them mods going!

NoPed.

Indeed tis' a noped.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

moped- noped- smoped who cares, fun as hell! and classified as a moped

let's see it!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account