Who runs flipped M bars??

Thinking of running M bars upside down, like upright bars, on my maxi. Anybody else using them like this? Pics of them on your maxi? Hows the comfort level? Do they smell better than upsideup? How does it effect your love life? Will I be more tolerable to the rest of gen forum? Is my penis length going to finally protrude my waist band when I'm trying to hide a boner in class? How many people will think I'm cooler if I run them upside up? How do they effect my power band? Will my Frosted Shredded Mini Wheat's tast better? How will they effect the color of my grips/cables?

Re: Who runs flipped M bars??

Salsa Salsa /

I did it once. It was dumb so I switched back to normal.

You mean W bars?

Yes I meant W Bush bars... Should I vote for them? Will my ped be more dependent on foreign oils?? IF SO... HOW DO I MIX THEM???

50:1 OR WHAT???

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (real mosters)

You should make your bike a custom cafe racer style with flipped w bars and also it should be a stock tomos.

Thanks, But I want it to be street leegle.

Hey, my first parody thread. Ok, I get it. Bar choices are trivial and pointless to discuss here on the forums. Sorry I asked for input.

Oh, now now... Getting butt hurt is a fast track to now where my man. It'snot a personal attack, it's funny.

:)

No butt hurt here mr. Buzzard, had a good chuckle. I'm considering it a rite of passage of sorts. Maxi project is coming together, getting it into a rolling chassis this week. Shocks, wheels, seat, and bars are next.

sorry im a douche bag and so obnoxious that no one can stand my voice and thats the reason people at dinner sat on the opposite side of table from me :(

Salsa Salsa /

I have to sit at the kiddy table still :(

I eat in a dirty shack in my back yard, completely naked and in the dark.

Also, you can discuss whatever you want, but be prepared for lambastment. There are scores of pictures available on this very site which show what you want to see, hence the ribbing. If you let it slide off your back like a duck in the water, you'll be happier and your moped will go faster.

Mostly I was just curious about how comfortable they would be upside down. No offense taken, this forum makes me laugh on a daily basis. And may I say how pleased I am to have a knowledge base so huge to use as a reference. The wiki has been my constant companion since aquiring the Series B a few months back.

Enough smoke blowing, I'm getting back to work!

Chad... really buddy?

i run moustach bars, snagged em off of a old three speed bike

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account