Re: chicago title problems

Jack Johnson /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

a title search on a moped in chicago cost $90, my sisster inlaw just did one last month. just tell them you lost your title and you need to do a title search. since it will come back in someone elses name you will then transfer the title to you, you will be out 150-200$$$$ all together. If it is 1983 or older, you dont need a title, just a bill of sale, you can make this affter you bought it, just make sure you have the sellers full name. good luck. here in MI I can register a moped with no title for $30 for three years. I just did one 2 days ago, good luck. IL secretary of state sucks. I use to live there. and I am still dealing with some BS on a old ticket that I went to court and paid the fine, I even proved it through the court stenographer but its still open on my record. f/n bs

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account