Buzzard Rally Was a BLAST!!

We want to thank everyone for coming out and hanging out with us this weekend. We could never throw a rad rally without rad people. We can't wait for next year!

Special thanks Eric and Dano of The Cheifs for driving all the way from Indiana to get down with us, Shawn Lukitsch of BLKBLK, White Line Riders, The Swoops, Rebel Rousers, Jeff from Mount Pleasant, and The Slow Goers.

You guys rocked the titts off this little shit kick town and The Buzzards love you for it.

Oh and post any Pics you have here!! Shandi Buzzard will be posting pics of the photo booth and all the super fucking wierd shit that went down there. Fuck me it got weird. I hope the pics of Jamie Buzzard litteraly fucking his blown up polini don't make it up though.

Okay, yes I do.

Ya'll come back now. Ya' hear?

Re: Buzzard Rally Was a BLAST!!

:(

Will... Our kiss was magical!!! Haha. Video or didnt happen!

Big thanks to everyone for putting up with my drunk ass. You guys are awesome. Eric and Dano, what can I say? I am so glad you made it out, I hope you two had a good time.

So glad everyone at the rally saw me super nude, now we really know eachother!!!!! I already miss everyone that came. This weekend was just a super success. See you guys in a few weeks!

gayest rally ever. win!

^^^ truth.com

holy fuck this rally was awesome! and yeah it definitely wins the gayest rally of 2012 already! nonstop action and sexual attraction. i know slow goer ryan and i had a blast with the buzzards, swoops, wlr's, blk blk guy, joe red beard, indiana chief couple that were so amazing, benelli guy (forget your name dammit) and joey poole, the old guy form mt. pleasant who was itching to hop on that dance floor with us and all, and big shout out to bryan and shandi buzzards for driving down from dc and doing what they do! of the buzzards local friends who showed up to make it the good time it was! i think there was a girl that complained alot im not really sure, she hungout with a group of dudes who hungout in the corner and left by 10 o'clock that night to go sleep or something. well anyways enough about them... here are some rad pics of rad times... too bad i didnt get any of the backflips off bridges but i know some of those will pop up! Thanks again Charlie, Calvin, Tommy, Cody, Doug, Shandi, Bryan, Jamie, Cody, and John!

and here is a nice video of charlie and his pizza getter

(edited)

† CH∆D † /

Nice pics!

Good shit Buzzards. Shout out to the chase truck crew. Didn't catch everyone's name, but it was awesome to meet the ones I did.

And here's a little treat:

YES YES YES! Can't wait till next year. Thanks Buzzards! WAY RAD!

So bummed I missed this. Why's Will looking so super gayer than ever in every pic I've seen so far? and look at that babe in that sweet Metal Ponies shirt ;)

I have no clue why Cody Buzzard kissed WillD on the lips and I'm pissed I missed it!! Where is the vid of me getting pizza with my Pugeot and a little red wagon??

And props to Cody Buzzard for making full patch. Six months of dealing with our bull shit has served you well. We're glad to have you.

Sad I missed this. Looks like it was a good time, not that rallies are ever a bad time.

nick you were missed as well but dont worry we will be together soon in atlanta with those other st pete peeps and all will be right in the universe :)

i'm feeling so gay. and not good gay.

Looked like an awesome time.

Buzzards rock.

And we still have these... ($15 Shipped)

And these... ($6 shipped, 5 for each additional pair)

Awesome time, sorry I missed Saturday night. Hell of a good crew to cruise with. Hope to hang again soon.

Old guy from Mt. P.

Jeff we are coming to the Chuck to ride soon! Bring that sweet ass Ciao of yours! Thanks so much for coming out man. We appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed the ride!

so gay

Super super bummed i missed this. I should have fucking gone and just sat around with my messed up leg watching everyone have a blast...

Hey Matt without the use of your legs and lots of fire works being shot into the crowd you prolly would have been set on fire. SHIT! that was fun. My bike rattled, bitched and moaned but I made it somehow thanks to help from almost everyone there either loaning me parts or just giving me a push. Seeing friends is always rad but getting really fucking weird with friends is the dream.

Buzzards that shit was way fun. way fucking fun.

Damn that was a gay rally! My gaydar was fried by Friday night. Had a blast! Great ride and good seeing everyone as usual.congrats Cody on getting your patch and coming out of the closet by taking advantage of will/ getting pizza slapped off your dick.

Haha, nude pizza photo shoot for the win. Cannot wait to see all the photobooth pictures. What a blast. Awesome photos Chad. Red flyer pizza wagon was definitely plus 1.

tell'n ya man, red wagon pizza drift race next year. fucking awesomely fun/gay rally. oh the willies that were set free

thank you buzzzzaaarrrdddds! It took me 13 hours of sleep to recover from that onslaught of weird, super gay, amazingness. There was just so much dude ass. I have the video of charlie, I have the photo of Jamie's polini weanie, I have photo's of Cody's pizza-covered pubes. I also have a slew of photos that document the progression from weird to way gay – so stay tuned.

The ride was beautiful, those bridges blew my mind, swimming in the Santee was badass – hopefully it wasn't infested with flesh-eating bacteria. Thank you John for letting us takeover your house. Thank you Shandi Buzzard for the miracle run for government booze.

Real fun. Real, real fun.

^ www.truth.com

Gawd damn that fucking bridge!! I didn't get nearly gay enough to even challenge WillD (is that possible?), but I did have an epic race down that thing against crazy ass Rob. Holy shit what a good rally, dudez.....seriously good times. I even unate my Little Ceasers on Sat. Come to Atl, fuckers! Lezdodis. Pics to come...

I can't wait for more pics. Us buzzards love pics!

thanks to everyone that made it out. blew my piston otw to the ride sat rekited and rejeted in like 30 mins and made like a 100 mile ride haha. that was putting it to the test but it ran good and we all had a blast, well i did and hope you all did as well. hope to see everyone again soon =)

:) cannot wait for moar!!!!! Oh the humanity.jamie, wtf weiner on polini? Wow I guess I missed more than I thought. Then again I was chocolate wasted.good times.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account