hs 50 or regency+ hobbit subframe

wanna do a cool top tank project thers a regency and a hs50 in my area for sale... ive seen the regency done in just one pic so i don't know how it turned out but heres one with an express subframe http://www.motorscooterguide.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=931&view=previous

what do you think i have a pretty solid hobbit set up goin i just love a good top tank... and being in canada its kinda rare to see a decent top tank so i gotta make do with what i can

Re: hs 50 or regency+ hobbit subframe

My friend and I toyed with this idea, it looks like it could be a fairly simple swap.

Don't ask. Just do.

Its one bolt. Drill a hole and put the bolt in. The shocks will help to line it up so you know where to drill the hole at. DO IT !!!!!

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

That sounds like my winter PAHS 50/50 build. Was given a scrap HS50 frame that wondorously had a hobbit mount already welded on. How fortuitous.

These were the mock up photos (labatt beer case covered in electrical tape for seat visual)

and here is the RM80 wheel i mated to the K10 forks

Obviously, still not completed. I have a puch monza seat for it. I thought i had pics somewhere, but i guess not. Looks pretty rad nonetheless. Then comes sandblasty and PC time....fun fun fun.

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-monza-seat-p/puch-monza-seat.htm (edited)

Emil Kniemel /

the rear of your frame looks crazy sketch. luggage rack/fender support?

ok so im pretty sold on the idea...... the k10s bolt right up to the batty? i def wanna find better forks .... i think the batavus' use 16; wheels anyways?

No need for the hobbit mount to be welded on. Just drill a hole throught the HS50 frame and use spacers to fill in the slack.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account