Mopeds are made by manufacturers! Show me your Puch/Peugeot/Sachs/Morini/Motobecane/Vespa/Kinetic/AMF/Jawa/Honda

Crap, I don't want to see your stupid specific ass Magnum build, or your wicked french racing bike. Just show me whatever moped you have lying around, cause THERE IS NO OTHER WAY I COULD LOOK AT RANDOM PEDS ON MA.

Re: Mopeds are made by manufacturers! Show me your Puch/Peugeot/Sachs/Morini/Motobecane/Vespa/Kinetic/AMF/Jawa/Honda

maxi, hobbit, swinger, pug, moby, solex, solo, pug, kreidler, maxi, garelli, vespa.

spring cleaning

Re: Mopeds are made by manufacturers! Show me your Puch/Peugeot/Sachs/Morini/Motobecane/Vespa/Kinetic/AMF/Jawa/Honda

^OMG

heres a couple

Way out of my league in this thread already...

All of your threads names SUCK.. way to be captain FUCKING OBVIOUS.. (edited)

not catchy at all. lol

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Puch, Malaguti, Negreni, Batavus...

DSCF0022.JPG
DSCF0009sm.JPG
DSCF0005.JPG

1976 and 1978 Puch's. The chopper was all manufactured by me and my welder. Just kitted the chopper with a 70cc TCCD and techno boss pipe.

IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_1562.JPG

John Warren IhazJawas /

My Jawa

(edited)

moped.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

motobecane, sachs

DSCF0018.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG

brad i think you are missing the point.

tomos, sparta, motobecane, puch, schwinn

@Whitedog, vlx is a thing of beauty, BIG lock! What kind of tires are you rolling? Were they stock? Inquireing minds want to know! love the upsidedown M!

My favorite part is the dudes totally unironically jumping at the chance to post yet another completely un-noteworthy picture of their plain jane moped(s) in every single one of these threads.

so i missed the mark by not having sachs, morini, kinetic, amf, or jawa.

minarelli needs picked up, Wi don't deliver.

point is, go to any rally and count the non puch / tomos on one hand.

2 vespas at RVA, out of 160 peds, something wrong with that picture.

@ mopedlars, both peugeots didn't finish the ride.

people have given me puchs and tomos free, gave the tomos away.

some encouragement if you own an oddball ped and run it regular.

i think X needs the custom moped thread , and mistook this for the minutae thread

Actually Arthur is right on the mark.

Not I said the ol'maddog~!

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

I think this needs revisited.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

oh well....u asked for it...

^nopedarmy

Only got the one puch maxi II feel like a small fish in a big pond still a work in progress

0808121432.jpg

My honda gyro is what i use the honda express is not running engine is good but wont start cause brakes are broken

2012-07-22 14.19.50.jpg
2012-07-07 18.08.50.jpg

What is that purple one with silver tank that looks like a motorcycle is that 50 cc?Brad Pitt Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> oh well....u asked for it...

>

> http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n502/spartylaw

> yer/photobucket-1144-1341890817660.jpg

hi

MeGusta Honda Expressesesesses

Ill be right over Harry Crank....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account