polini snake radiator pics post 'em

Where did ya mount it ? I know they are small as fuck and should fit between the ebr hydros. Got a pic of one mounted up? Post it up.

Re: polini snake radiator pics post 'em

Bump. Anyone got a pic of one mounted ?

Bump. Just got mine in the mail today. Who has one ? Got pics of one mounted up? Can I swap the hose connector positions on it? This little fucker is awesome.

Is that the galaxie note tablet? If so that's not that small

Its the samsung Infuse. The radiator is 4.25" x 5.25" so yeah. Fits right between the EBR Hydro forks under my headlight.

I'm curious how well this thing actually does its job. Its tiny sure, but I'm mostly concerned by the lack of any real cooling fins. I'm starting to wonder if it was designed with water cooled heads in mind instead of whole top ends- due to the small size and it looks like treats sells this with the vespa water cooled head. Either way I'm sure it will cool better than this small finned cylinders we run. Post photos of it mounted up when you can.

Going to be a while before it gets mounted. I just had to buy it for the hell of it. I will probably end up using a dirt bike radiator instead. I just wanted to have one of these in my parts bin.

Oh no questions asked, one of the coolest little radiators ever. If I had the loot I'd be holding one myself for the novelty of it. What setup might this be going on though?

Possible 103 set up with malossi cases, malossi 70cc h2o, malossi variotop, malossi ducati cdi, doppler pipe, 19.5mm phbg, polini radiator running thermosiphon or maybe with the malossi side flow pump to match my ignition if I can find the damn side flow to keep it clean looking, artek k1 crank (edited)

Mike Piarowski /

i have this polini radiator and it's getting mounted right under my tank on my motobecane

I thought about that one but it seems a little wide for a moped. Thanks for the phone/radiator pic to show the size of it.

I have found a few dirtbike radiators that are almost the same size as a french ped tank. If you buy the left side radiator then you get the fill cap, the right side radiator is a sealed system with no fill so it would probably be better for thermosiphon if you could get it filled up all the way somehow.

Fuck it though, Solo engines run for days with no circulation so I think I will be fine with this snake radiator on my soon to be Malossi set up.

Mike Piarowski /

It's not too much wider then my tank. It actually looks pretty cool mounted up. I wanted to go with a little bigger one because I'm going to be riding a lot of city and want to keep it cool. I thought about a dirtbike radiator too but the hoses would come off the side and I thought that might look weird. I also am using the malossi. I just need to get my water pump mOunted

Sounds cool Mike. I am planning on running thermosiphon so no water pump at all. If it doesn't work then I will swap to a bigger radiator and use a pump with it.

I will be making a bracket that will be welded to the underside of my tank so the polini snake will sit right in front & just above the cylinder. (edited)

Ed - Dead Possums /

Im not sure but i don't think that thing will perform very well without a pump, especially with the lack of cooling fins. I was going to get that for my malossi 50cc mbk build, but was told it wasn't big enough(and i was going to use a pump) Going to go with the Malossi radiator and a Bosch 12v pump out of an VW/Audi

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account